Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Wind Rock / Coal Creek Meet

Old 04-02-2009, 10:52 AM   #22
gonzo6up has a spectacular aura aboutgonzo6up has a spectacular aura about

gonzo6up's Tacoma Gallery
i would be up for it if i can get some new tread by then. I'll keep checking on this thread.
Old 04-02-2009, 11:07 AM   #23
Stretch will become famous soon enough

Stretch's Tacoma Gallery
Only been there to mountain bike but the ORV trail system seems to have something for everyone. Trails like Uwharrie all the way to stuff like this waterfall...
Old 04-02-2009, 11:27 AM   #24
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stretch View Post
only been there to mountain bike but the orv trail system seems to have something for everyone. Trails like uwharrie all the way to stuff like this waterfall...
sweet!
Old 04-02-2009, 01:50 PM   #25
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
Only been there to mountain bike but the ORV trail system seems to have something for everyone. Trails like Uwharrie all the way to stuff like this waterfall...
you gonna make it to our uwharrie meet, the 19th thru the 21st??
Old 04-02-2009, 01:58 PM   #26
Stretch will become famous soon enough

Stretch's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure where I will be wheeling that weekend. Its either going to be at Uwharrie with ya'll or Callalantee/Mtn. City, TN. Runs at both places that weekend.
Old 04-02-2009, 01:59 PM   #27
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
you gonna make it to our uwharrie meet, the 19th thru the 21st??
common Tacomaman, you may not make it if you think its the 19th-21st

I'm pretty sure its 17-19
Old 04-02-2009, 02:33 PM   #28
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
common Tacomaman, you may not make it if you think its the 19th-21st

I'm pretty sure its 17-19
awe shit.......typo!!!!! my bad! i meant the 17th/19th.................long friggin week bro!
Old 04-02-2009, 02:39 PM   #30

Quote:
ahh cool hope everyone can make it versus last time when no one could make it/ scared of the rain

not including yourself in the scared of the rain part
yeah man.......i aint planning on no one dying this go round. i woulda came last time, even though my neck was shitty, but when my dad died...i didnt really wanna do shit bro.
Old 04-02-2009, 02:43 PM   #32

Quote:
I can totally understand that I would have been the same way.
this time......its gonna be balls to the wall....except i aint gonna tear my truck to shit. and the catfishing tourney is gonna be fun!
Old 04-02-2009, 03:09 PM   #34

Quote:
yep should be a blast. Coal Creek should have some bad ass trails I hope lots can make it there also
im gonna try like hell to make that one also!
Old 04-02-2009, 04:57 PM   #36
Redneck from the hills
cbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
cbcs1987's Tacoma Gallery
I heard catfish and windrock in this thread. IM THERE. I love windrock. I see it everyday on my daily commute up Pellissippi parkway. My truck is my daily driver though, so dont count on me beating the dog mess outta it!
Old 04-02-2009, 04:58 PM   #37
Redneck from the hills
cbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

forgot to add, if you'll keep it in june or later im there. cant do nothing earlier. gotta get my bfg mt km2 and billsteins first!
Old 04-02-2009, 05:28 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbcs1987 View Post
forgot to add, if you'll keep it in june or later im there. cant do nothing earlier. gotta get my bfg mt km2 and billsteins first!
mines my daily driver too.....aint tryin to kill it either bro! and june works, but even anytime thruout the summer would work for me too.

any fishing up near coal creek? we could camp and fish too if there are places to do it.
Old 04-02-2009, 05:32 PM   #39
Redneck from the hills

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
mines my daily driver too.....aint tryin to kill it either bro! and june works, but even anytime thruout the summer would work for me too.

any fishing up near coal creek? we could camp and fish too if there are places to do it.
i've never fished around there, but i know where i live ( roughly 30 miles away) theres plenty of fishin! i'll keep my ear open about places to fish around there!

id be all for a camp n fish!
Old 04-02-2009, 05:34 PM   #40
East Bound and Down

I would like to keep the date as in the first post. June 27-28! There will be places we can go in coal creek that shouldnt tea stuff up but it's all up to the driver.