Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Wind Rock / Coal Creek Meet

Old 04-01-2009, 02:44 PM   #2
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
where is that located?
Old 04-01-2009, 02:52 PM   #4
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hmm...depending on whether or not i get my lift by then i may be down for it. i'll keep an eye on this thread.
Old 04-01-2009, 08:01 PM   #5
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
yes

yes
yes
yes
Old 04-01-2009, 08:04 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
depending on whats going on....its a definite possibility!!
Old 04-01-2009, 08:11 PM   #7
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

some pics from my last trip there

Coal Creek reminds me of Harlan...without all the creepiness of abandoned mine town...even though i believe its also abandoned...and also haunted...same as harlan...anyways

Coal Creek has more "active" coal deposits than Harlan...and as a result you can end up with this cool blue/gray/green tinted mud/dust/dirt on your truck afterwards

theres a CHEAP hotel nearby and its EASY access...
Old 04-01-2009, 08:13 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
some pics from my last trip there

Coal Creek reminds me of Harlan...without all the creepiness of abandoned mine town...even though i believe its also abandoned...and also haunted...same as harlan...anyways

Coal Creek has more "active" coal deposits than Harlan...and as a result you can end up with this cool blue/gray/green tinted mud/dust/dirt on your truck afterwards

theres a CHEAP hotel nearby and its EASY access...
sweet...haunted shit and wheeling!!!! how long of a drive up there??
Old 04-01-2009, 08:14 PM   #9
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

not sure...its just past Knoxville...i remember it being incredibly easy from Columbia...maybe 4 hours?

its shorter than Harlan, Tellico, and various other places...
Old 04-02-2009, 06:13 AM   #10
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
I would like to go, not sure if I can. What trails do y'all usually take?
Old 04-02-2009, 06:14 AM   #11
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Winrock is in Oliver springs which is close to oak ridge
Old 04-02-2009, 07:02 AM   #13
bishes love my haircut

I've been up there three or four times just went up there over spring break. I've only took the four wheelers though. Do y'all take the tough trails?
Old 04-02-2009, 07:23 AM   #15
bishes love my haircut

Ok because I don't wanna bash mine up anymore than it is and I've never really got wheel anything other than a quad so it'd take some getting used to.
Old 04-02-2009, 07:33 AM   #17
bishes love my haircut

Alrighty well I'm definitely interested. Just gotta see if I can ok it with dad and see if I can drag him into it
Old 04-02-2009, 09:09 AM   #18

I'd like to go but I have 2wd...
Old 04-02-2009, 11:31 AM   #20
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

2 of those trucks in my pics were prerunners

im no expert...and ive only been up there 1 trip...i couldnt lead a group