Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Roanoke

Old 04-15-2014, 01:42 PM   #1
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Talha
Death_Stalker's Tacoma Gallery
Roanoke

Hey guys might be getting an opportunity to move to Roanoke from Dallas. I havemixed feelings about the place. I have never been to Virginia, Iím sure itísdifferent than Texas. I know cost of living is not that much of a differenceplus i will be moving there as a promotion ( if i accept ) Will have to get an apartmentin the beginning but everything i see seems old and outdated. Are there new,modern, luxury apartments in the area? etc.? Any feedback would be great.

Thanks
Old 04-15-2014, 03:01 PM   #2
Rednecks with paychecks
LukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLukeBo4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: luke
LukeBo4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Im not from Roanoke but i go to school there. the best place in roanoke in my opinion is in the boones mill area. its a little south of roanoke on 5-81, really nice places around there