Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Anyone in the Camp Lejeune Area

Old 04-02-2009, 05:07 PM   #1
kappathirteen is on a distinguished road
Marines: Sergeant, Heavy Marine Helicopter Squadron 461
kappathirteen's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone in the Camp Lejeune Area

Just looking and seeing if there is anyone in the Jacksonville area that like to go out wheelin and if you all got some nice spots. Looking to meet up with some fellow taco owners.
Old 04-05-2009, 08:31 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance
jolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shedjolayiv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SSgt 6332
Name: Jim
jolayiv's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jolayiv
I'm just down the road in Havelock. Not many places around here, I have heard there are a few spots on base there in Lejeune than you could wheel. Flag down the next muddy truck you see and talk to them.

Best bet is to just come out to the meet with us here in a couple of weeks.
Old 04-05-2009, 08:34 PM   #4
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
I know there are places on Lejeune to wheel. I humped all over it many times! But most likely not legal for POV's.
Old 04-05-2009, 09:17 PM   #5
Resident Gun-toting Hippie
luni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Medic
Name: Burt's Mustache
luni's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed_SS View Post
I know there are places on Lejeune to wheel. I humped all over it many times! But most likely not legal for POV's.
Just stay off the drop zones and impact areas and you'll be alright Flat out I'll take a Taco over a HMMWV any day.

You guys got the outer banks. There's plenty of legit places to wheel out there.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:29 PM   #6
kappathirteen is on a distinguished road
Marines: Sergeant, Heavy Marine Helicopter Squadron 461
kappathirteen's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I know of some places on base, but not trying to get in trouble with uncle sam lol. There are a few places to go around here but none that are legal except croatan national forrest and that is cool and all but there are some really serious trails and a lot of brush. last time i went out there I had a blast but ended up getting a million little scratches in the clear coat. But whats the point of having a truck if you dont treat her a little hard sometimes.