Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Birmingham/Hoover/Homewood/Pelham area?

Old 04-07-2009, 09:07 AM   #1
Armyballer will become famous soon enoughArmyballer will become famous soon enough

Army: Active duty Major
Armyballer's Tacoma Gallery
Birmingham/Hoover/Homewood/Pelham area?

I'm looking for a shop in the Birmingham/Hoover area that would allow me to bring them all the major components (HU,Speakers/sub,amp) for an install and they do it. I've done the google search and have come up empty unless I wanna go to a place like Bestbuy and based on reviews from other folks, having it done at a place like "Bestbuy" is not always the "Bestidea". Anyone out there know of a place in my area?

I know I could do this install myself but time is the issue, my job keeps me pretty busy.

MrMarv, if you’re reading this I'll be contacting you soon on everything I'll need that you can provide.
Old 05-07-2009, 04:31 AM   #2
Robocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobocop is one of the sharper tools in the shedRobocop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Robocop's Tacoma Gallery
I believe there is still a Sounds Great Stereo shop located on old Montgomery Hwy close to homewood/Vestavia area. Not too sure about their reputation however I visited the store in Trussville last weekend and the staff seemed to really know their stuff......plus I saw several customers cars being worked on in the shop and they all had some nice stuff installed.
Old 07-05-2009, 07:08 PM   #3
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
I know this is an old thread, but I saw a link to it in the bottom of a thread I was just reading about the Hoover dam. I used to use Audio Creations. If you drive on Lorna going South, it'll be on your right after you pass the Shipley Donuts. Look for a white van w/ a big Audio Creations sign on it.
Old 07-07-2009, 11:54 AM   #4
Armyballer will become famous soon enoughArmyballer will become famous soon enough

Army: Active duty Major
Armyballer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
I know this is an old thread, but I saw a link to it in the bottom of a thread I was just reading about the Hoover dam. I used to use Audio Creations. If you drive on Lorna going South, it'll be on your right after you pass the Shipley Donuts. Look for a white van w/ a big Audio Creations sign on it.

Thx Bro, I eneded up finding these guys as well.