Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Official Rock Therapy 2015 Eastern Rollers

Old 06-05-2014, 03:10 PM   #41
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xweslingx View Post
That works. I'm still figuring out the best way to get to Potts in a day I know it's possible
Easily doable, I drive to Richmond from Oviedo/Vero Beach in a day.
Old 06-05-2014, 03:10 PM   #42
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
Location: Wisconsin, Hawaii, California, North Carolina...everywhere
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by loco View Post
Are you at Lagurn?
I think you meant to say Lejeune...but yea i'm there
Old 06-05-2014, 03:12 PM   #43
Boogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phoenix
Boogyman's Tacoma Gallery
can a sc guy go? lol I'm dying to go next year since ill be driving through that area during summer anyway
Old 06-05-2014, 03:29 PM   #44
Will work for Lockers!
loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Chief Petty Officer
Name: Phil
loco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
I think you meant to say Lejeune...but yea i'm there
Ohhh I know all to well. Phonetics...Lagurn.
Old 06-06-2014, 09:48 AM   #45
Dwill817 is on a distinguished road
Name: Drew
Dwill817's Tacoma Gallery
Gosh this sounds awesome!

I wanna go so bad!
Old 06-06-2014, 12:09 PM   #46
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Let's do this!
Old 06-06-2014, 12:13 PM   #47
Boogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

is it that big of a deal if i don't have a locker on a moab trip? suspension wise I've got fox 2.0s with 700# springs bilstein 5100 b110 with omd leaf pack and superbumps. ill have a good bit of flex but I'm an sr5 and id like to get away with not installing a locker
Old 06-06-2014, 01:02 PM   #48
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogyman View Post
is it that big of a deal if i don't have a locker on a moab trip? suspension wise I've got fox 2.0s with 700# springs bilstein 5100 b110 with omd leaf pack and superbumps. ill have a good bit of flex but I'm an sr5 and id like to get away with not installing a locker
1 locker will bring you further than any of that, IMO.
Old 06-06-2014, 01:11 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
Dang... I guess I just might have to
Old 06-06-2014, 04:21 PM   #51
Pelfreybilt Off-Road
Socalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalduckslayer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
Socalduckslayer's Tacoma Gallery
Heck, it might be cheaper and easier to load up a car hauler with all your rigs and catch a plane, meet your trucks somewhere near Moab. Less long drive, less risks of struggling to get home, less monies & less bitching about the drive if you bring the misses
Old 06-06-2014, 04:41 PM   #52
xweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud of

Name: Wes
xweslingx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
Heck, it might be cheaper and easier to load up a car hauler with all your rigs and catch a plane, meet your trucks somewhere near Moab. Less long drive, less risks of struggling to get home, less monies & less bitching about the drive if you bring the misses

You know...that's an awesome idea. Then I can go all out in moab knowing there's a car hauler waiting to take my truck and it's blown cvs, driveshaft and diffs back home safely lol
Old 06-06-2014, 07:45 PM   #53
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just think what 2 lockers will do... then add a crawl box
Old 06-06-2014, 09:34 PM   #54

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponethousand View Post
Just think what 2 lockers will do... then add a crawl box
I know what 2 lockers can do. And I've seen what a crawl box can do: pop UCA nuts off, drive shaft noises, and poppin' flares like poppin' bottles at party light time.
Old 06-06-2014, 09:48 PM   #56

Quote:
I know what 2 lockers can do. And I've seen what a crawl box can do: pop UCA nuts off, drive shaft noises, and poppin' flares like poppin' bottles at party light time.
lmao sig worthy!

i really don't want to buy an arb locker. thats money i can spend on other mods so right now I'm looking at a detroit locker and just removing it when i get back from the trip or getting a yukon zip locker. i emailed marlin crawler about the zip locker prices so I'm hoping they'll get back to me soon
Old 06-07-2014, 02:06 AM   #57
xweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud ofxweslingx has much to be proud of

Name: Wes
xweslingx's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogyman View Post
lmao sig worthy!

i really don't want to buy an arb locker. thats money i can spend on other mods so right now I'm looking at a detroit locker and just removing it when i get back from the trip or getting a yukon zip locker. i emailed marlin crawler about the zip locker prices so I'm hoping they'll get back to me soon

Detroit locker is pretty solid and tried and true man. I DD one everyday and aside from a click or two you don't really know it's there
Old 06-07-2014, 08:31 AM   #58
Dwill817 is on a distinguished road
Name: Drew
Dwill817's Tacoma Gallery
I've been thinking about throwing a spool in my '81.. My friend has one in his Samurai and it's not that bad
Old 06-07-2014, 08:48 AM   #59
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socalduckslayer View Post
Probably so!

I'm looking forward to it, time off shouldn't be an issue its just getting home in time from dis 6 month deployment coming up to finish up the truck (lockers/gears) and other stuff
Old 06-07-2014, 09:46 AM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by xweslingx View Post
Detroit locker is pretty solid and tried and true man. I DD one everyday and aside from a click or two you don't really know it's there
Was it a pia to install? Does it make that much of a difference off road?