Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Big Dogs off road meet oct 4-6th

View Poll Results: Are you willing to come??
yes 14 46.67%
no 1 3.33%
maybe 15 50.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-27-2014, 06:55 PM   #42
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
Im gonna show the owner this thread tomorrow and see what he thinks about what the outcome could be.
Old 07-27-2014, 06:57 PM   #43
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-27-2014, 07:00 PM   #44
avw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
avw4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I'll come if it happens
Old 07-27-2014, 07:01 PM   #45
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-28-2014, 05:10 AM   #48
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Looks like its a GO tacoma peeps! No vendors will be involved except maybe for food. Im willing to talk to vendors for door prizes since some money will be donated to SPCA charity. Be great to see everybodys dogs also since this will be an SPCA thing. Let the maddness begin
Old 07-28-2014, 05:40 AM   #49
avw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedavw4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
avw4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Hell yeah! Thanks for confirming man!
Old 07-28-2014, 10:15 AM   #50
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of facilites are on-site? Rifle range open as well?
Old 07-28-2014, 10:59 AM   #51
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
What kind of facilites are on-site? Rifle range open as well?
i usually stay at the camp right on the upper lake. porta-shitters at camp, and right up the hill they have some fairly primative showers (with hot water).
Old 07-28-2014, 11:04 AM   #52
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMTacoFF View Post
Will he only open for ~30+? The park is not open otherwise?

Matt
open regularly for camping. only open to the general wheeling public a couple time per year for "big dogs" events. other wheeling typically has to be with an insured club/group with special permission. i typically go with the land rover portion of the "off camber crawlers" club.
Old 07-28-2014, 11:16 AM   #53

sorry for all the posts, i keep seeing/thinking of new things after each post

Matt, if you are organizing different routes/trails to hit, a trail i didn't see on the list that is one of my favorites is called "Corum"

sliders and skids are a must. if you don't have a lot of flex or lockers, you'll be winching. extremely fun thrail though. hard to see in the pictures, but it has a slight grade that increases as you get farther up. rocks get larger the farther you go too.

Old 07-28-2014, 12:58 PM   #54
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Awesome
Old 07-28-2014, 05:54 PM   #55
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
Great pictures this event is going to be awesome
Old 07-28-2014, 06:08 PM   #56
Yes it is. I've got a lot to do before it though
Old 07-29-2014, 04:15 AM   #57

email I received today

Matt, Monday, July 28, 2014

I see what you mean re the Tacoma website. Lots of interest. We can accommodate up to 2,000 campers. So, to be specific, I will set aside the weekend of Oct 4, 5, 2014 for your event this year. Note, people can come in any time on Friday after 12 noon.
Also, look forwarding to seeing you on Saturday, Sept 27, 2014. You can camp, cabin or hotel at the local Marriott. If you’re thinking one day and Saturday is raining, we can rain date Sunday, Sept 28, 2014.
I will get my webmaster to place Oct 4, 5, 2014 on the Big Dog website Calendar Home page. Titled Steven Toyota and Tacoma World Benefit Trail Ride. You choose the charity, I’ll support you and the charity.
Pre-registration is easy, just go to the Big Dog website left side and click “Event Signup”. That will take them to a Registration page, form with directions. Paypal instructions are enclosed too. If not paying in advance, cash at the event.
Advertise:
98 trails with difficulty from 1 to 10. 25 of the 98 trails are for stock, beginners and people who want no damage to top, sides or bottom. These trails may be boring. These trails also meander throughout the park so you can see the harder trails and other views.
4 large mountains of 3,000 feet drop. Some trails 1,500 feet drop.
Demonstration Roll Over Jeep (ROJ) – you ride in it while I turn it over 1/4!
RTI Ramp
Teeter Totter
Rock pile
Hot showers 24/7
Electricity for 52 RV’s or Pop-ups. 30 amp.
3 large lakes for boating, swimming, fishing. 16 varieties of fish.
Real nice sandy beach.
Hundreds of individual campsites with your own fire pit. Alcohol welcomed here.
Rifle and handgun range.
Obstacle Course
Famous Mud Pits
Pavillion with picnic tables.
The rest you will have to see. Upon registration, I send confirmation, directions, fuel locations, and other stuff. But, attached are directions.
Matt, take care,
Old 07-29-2014, 04:52 AM   #58
loosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shedloosnut is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: jerry
loosnut's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in. THanks Matt.
Old 07-29-2014, 05:22 AM   #59
Rebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebelimo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
Rebelimo's Tacoma Gallery
My armor better be here in time!
Old 07-29-2014, 06:23 AM   #60
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Oh snap there's a range there too!

I am going to do my best to make this one.

I am already headed to Harlan, KY for labor day, Hendersonville, TN in September for a wedding, and now looks like VA in October...wife's not gonna like me and neither is the bank account.

I am going to need to start a gofundme to cover gas, lol.