Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Columbia SC moving advice

Old 07-30-2014, 12:40 PM   #1
LOUMO is on a distinguished road
LOUMO's Tacoma Gallery
Columbia SC moving advice

Does anybody live near there that can help me out. I may be relicating there because of my girl friends job. Just looking to find a house for rent in the good area of town. Also would be nice if it is near the Riverbanks Zoo because that is where she will be working.
Old 07-30-2014, 12:41 PM   #2
DCLBFTMFW ;)
scottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottalot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOUMO View Post
Does anybody live near there that can help me out. I may be relocating there because of my girl friends job. Just looking to find a house for rent in the good area of town. Also would be nice if it is near the Riverbanks Zoo because that is where she will be working.
Old 07-30-2014, 12:47 PM   #3
LOUMO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottalot View Post
My bad
Old 07-30-2014, 09:43 PM   #5
LOUMO's Tacoma Gallery
Damn nobody
Old 07-30-2014, 10:18 PM   #6
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
She a licensed veterinary technician?...try close to sandhills..or east side of Columbia..would be thirty min drive but there are many housing developments being built there..
Old 08-03-2014, 07:03 PM   #7
White Ball is on a distinguished road
White Ball's Tacoma Gallery
Most areas in Irmo or Lexington areas are also pretty nice/ safe. Shandon area is downtown, but with the USC kids rent is typically high there. I highly recommend hiring a good realtor to help you if you are in a rush.
Old 08-03-2014, 07:12 PM   #8
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Ball View Post
Most areas in Irmo or Lexington areas are also pretty nice/ safe. Shandon area is downtown, but with the USC kids rent is typically high there. I highly recommend hiring a good realtor to help you if you are in a rush.
Agree with the Irmo area. Lexington also but that's another 20 minutes added to the drive in traffic. Irmo is just minutes from the zoo & the Irmo/Harbison area has a good selection of middle class homes for rent. Stay away from anything available on or near Bush River Rd or Broad River Rd.....unless you like drive by shootings.
Old 08-04-2014, 04:49 PM   #9
I agree with above. Personally I would drive from Lexington. However, I don't live in either and drive ALOT further to my office in Columbia. Happy hunting ......
Old 08-04-2014, 05:03 PM   #10
Pavement Princess
Warputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarputer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet - 1st Inf. Div.
Name: Chris
Warputer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Ball View Post
I agree with above. Personally I would drive from Lexington. However, I don't live in either and drive ALOT further to my office in Columbia. Happy hunting ......
Where you at White Ball? I'm in Chapin.....used to be in Irmo about 12 years ago.
Old 08-04-2014, 06:10 PM   #11
I'm Chapin 2 ..... funny neither of us recommended it. :-) Kidding I like Chapin but it is one heck of drive to my work at 20&77.
Old 08-04-2014, 06:11 PM   #12
Nice truck BTW .... i really dig those TRD wheels.
Old 09-10-2014, 10:18 PM   #13
buddha is on a distinguished road
buddha's Tacoma Gallery
earlwood is a nice nieghborhood, close to zoo, etc...
Old 09-10-2014, 10:22 PM   #14
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
How did I miss this thread
Old 09-10-2014, 10:28 PM   #15
Resident Jackass
SoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoutheastTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: steven
SoutheastTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
How did I miss this thread
Prob too busy busting our hookers and meth houses..
Old 09-10-2014, 10:33 PM   #16
Bash Fabriction & Off-Road
01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed01Tac0ma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
01Tac0ma's Tacoma Gallery
Heck im only a few minutes from the zoo garden entrance