Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Upstate SC shops?

Old 08-08-2014, 04:59 PM   #1
pittsnogled is a splendid one to beholdpittsnogled is a splendid one to beholdpittsnogled is a splendid one to beholdpittsnogled is a splendid one to beholdpittsnogled is a splendid one to beholdpittsnogled is a splendid one to beholdpittsnogled is a splendid one to behold

Name: kirk
pittsnogled's Tacoma Gallery
Upstate SC shops?

Anyone recommend a shop to do suspension work in or around the upstate?

had East Coast differentials and 4x4 do some work on my heep but he seemed to only like jeeps.

thanks
Old 09-02-2014, 09:24 PM   #2
assaultrecon28 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
assaultrecon28's Tacoma Gallery
There's a place off North Tryon in Charlotte called Tarheel 4WD, I only had them change out the Uni-balls in my Camburg UCAs but they seemed competent. Not in SC but thought I'd throw it out there
Old 09-02-2014, 09:26 PM   #3
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Never dealt with them but there's also
http://www.clemson4wheel.com/
Old 09-03-2014, 07:22 PM   #4
CW1027 is on a distinguished road

Name: Clayton
CW1027's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
Never dealt with them but there's also
http://www.clemson4wheel.com/
Never dealt with them either, but I've always heard really good things about them.
Old 09-03-2014, 07:23 PM   #5
Boogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phoenix
Boogyman's Tacoma Gallery
Southeast overland

http://www.southeastoverland.com
Old 10-06-2014, 07:09 AM   #6
GO TIGERS!
suttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
suttonkb's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to suttonkb
Quote:
Originally Posted by CW1027 View Post
Never dealt with them either, but I've always heard really good things about them.
these guys are Heep fanboys.. I got the vibe that if you have anything other than a Heep then you're inferior. Just my $0.02
Old 10-06-2014, 07:15 AM   #7
DCLBFTMFW ;)
scottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottalot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by suttonkb View Post
these guys are Heep fanboys.. I got the vibe that if you have anything other than a Heep then you're inferior. Just my $0.02
the website would support that statement.
Old 10-06-2014, 07:17 AM   #8
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Just stopped by for the Heep bashing.
Old 10-06-2014, 07:18 AM   #9
Boogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoogyman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jeeps
Old 10-06-2014, 07:21 AM   #11

I tried wheeling with my liberty on coil spaces and km1s. It was terrible. I know it's ifs but my prerunner put it to shame. My 4x4 now can go places I wouldn't imagine going with it
Old 10-06-2014, 07:23 AM   #12
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottalot View Post
I played tennis with a wall once. It hit the ball back every single time. I want to be as good at tennis as that wall was.
Old 10-06-2014, 07:25 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boone View Post
I played tennis with a wall once. It hit the ball back every single time. I want to be as good at tennis as that wall was.

Damn that's deep and inspirational. I might get that tattooed on my chest so I'll never forget what I'm working for
Old 10-06-2014, 07:26 AM   #14
GO TIGERS!
suttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
suttonkb's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to suttonkb
Quote:
Just stopped by for the Heep bashing.
Heeps and reliability...

Old 10-06-2014, 07:26 AM   #15
DCLBFTMFW ;)
scottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottalot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
will never beat the wall. It is the best there is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogyman View Post
Damn that's deep and inspirational. I might get that tattooed on my chest so I'll never forget what I'm working for
will wait for pics
Old 10-06-2014, 07:27 AM   #16
Vaginas are rad.

Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by suttonkb View Post
Heeps and reliability...

Mine has never left me stranded.
Old 10-06-2014, 07:29 AM   #17

Mine did twice. Damn 3.7 was a pos
Old 10-06-2014, 07:32 AM   #18
Vaginas are rad.

Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Mine did twice. Damn 3.7 was a pos
The stock 2.5 was weak as hell, but reliable. The 5.7 is pretty stout, no problems from it.
Old 10-06-2014, 07:37 AM   #19

I went through 2 engines I mean. It broke down a lot. It had bad oil retention problems. It drained all of its oil through the cylinders that all 6 had holes punched through and totally failed a compression test with zero compression
Old 10-06-2014, 07:40 AM   #20
Vaginas are rad.

Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I went through 2 engines I mean. It broke down a lot. It had bad oil retention problems. It drained all of its oil through the cylinders that all 6 had holes punched through and totally failed a compression test with zero compression
Damn, that's pretty shitty. Was it warrantied?