Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Uwharrie wheeling camping 9/13-14/2014

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-26-2014, 03:48 PM   #61
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Cool
Old 08-29-2014, 08:05 AM   #62
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Well just got scheduled for work for the next 2 Saturdays. Most likely out but being 2 weeks out things can change quick around here.
Old 08-29-2014, 09:34 AM   #63
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Hope u get off Chris
Old 08-29-2014, 10:03 AM   #64
Redneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedneck92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Redneck92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj318 View Post
1. Dj318

Am I allowed to do this?
Dylan I might have you come with us on my club ride down the road. That way you can really test out the 35's.
Old 08-29-2014, 11:49 AM   #65
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like 4 peeps.
Old 08-31-2014, 10:05 AM   #66
TRD Overland
gathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to behold

Army:
gathaway's Tacoma Gallery
I may be there. I'll know Tuesday if I get into a course I need. If I don't get in then I'll be free that weekend.
Old 08-31-2014, 10:18 AM   #67
Dj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
Dj318's Tacoma Gallery
You planning on wheeling Sunday too?
Old 08-31-2014, 10:52 AM   #68
TRD Overland
gathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to beholdgathaway is a splendid one to behold

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj318 View Post
You planning on wheeling Sunday too?
If I make it I'll definitely wheel sunday
Old 09-02-2014, 03:58 AM   #69
TRD Overland

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckeene9 View Post
1.Dj318
2. Eddy
3. Ckeene9
1.Dj318
2. Eddy
3. Ckeene9
4. Gathaway
Old 09-02-2014, 04:58 AM   #70

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Don't think Chris is going. But I can't wait.
Old 09-02-2014, 05:01 AM   #71

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
I'm on standby right now, waiting to see what work is going to look like and how the new puppy is doing by then.
Old 09-02-2014, 11:34 AM   #72
Nothing Witty To Say
voz is on a distinguished road

voz's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to go..
But I'm not trying to do Daniel or any other "D" trail as I hear they are the difficult ones...

I have a YJ, y'all know they break easy...

Will someone come with me on the Bunny Slopes? LOL
Old 09-02-2014, 12:56 PM   #73
TRD Overland

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by voz View Post
I would like to go..
But I'm not trying to do Daniel or any other "D" trail as I hear they are the difficult ones...

I have a YJ, y'all know they break easy...

Will someone come with me on the Bunny Slopes? LOL
I probably wont do anything to hard so I can run with you on the easy stuff. I did enough damage to my truck last time I went so I want to keep the truck off the trees this time.
Old 09-02-2014, 03:20 PM   #74
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
I forgot to subscribe to this when Paulo mentioned it. I'm definitely in. I'm sticking to the easier stuff as well.
Old 09-02-2014, 03:21 PM   #75

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Aww. Gotta make sure the truck shines for dropjaw mag? Lol
Old 09-02-2014, 03:28 PM   #76

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I really want to go but it's looking like less and less of a chance.
Old 09-02-2014, 03:45 PM   #77
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyRRT View Post
Aww. Gotta make sure the truck shines for dropjaw mag? Lol
Lol nah, it's no show queen. Ignore the fact that I took it through the car wash today (first time in months). Wanna make sure I can get to Big Dogs!
Old 09-02-2014, 04:14 PM   #78
Dj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
Dj318's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
Lol nah, it's no show queen. Ignore the fact that I took it through the car wash today (first time in months). Wanna make sure I can get to Big Dogs!
Pshh this is a trial run for me! I'm going hard and hoping that if anythings going to break it'll break here, one hour from the house instead of 6.5!
Old 09-02-2014, 06:38 PM   #79

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
I just order 2 cvs
Old 09-02-2014, 06:45 PM   #80
U know fish can hear u thinking just b4 u sneeze
Skinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSkinny Rogers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lance
Skinny Rogers's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyRRT View Post
I just order 2 cvs

Sucks u can't bring and install my bumpers!

Products Discussed in this Thread