Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

When is the next Uwharrie Run?

Old 09-17-2014, 08:18 AM   #1
Nothing Witty To Say
voz is on a distinguished road

voz's Tacoma Gallery
When is the next Uwharrie Run?

I would like to see the rest of the park..
Old 09-17-2014, 08:19 AM   #2
HHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
HHIRunner's Tacoma Gallery
December. Pending the park being open still.
Old 09-17-2014, 08:38 AM   #3
Nothing Witty To Say

voz's Tacoma Gallery
I can't wait that long...
I have an itch i need to scratch... or maybe I should just take a shower..
Old 09-17-2014, 08:39 AM   #4
Dj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
Dj318's Tacoma Gallery
When ever you decide to go pm me and I'll try to make it
Old 09-17-2014, 08:49 AM   #5
HHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedHHIRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
HHIRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by voz View Post
I can't wait that long...
I have an itch i need to scratch... or maybe I should just take a shower..
I'm in Europe until December so
Old 09-17-2014, 07:37 PM   #6
comajoe has a spectacular aura aboutcomajoe has a spectacular aura aboutcomajoe has a spectacular aura about
comajoe's Tacoma Gallery
isnt there a trail clean up going down soon? i cant find the parks website anymore.
Old 09-17-2014, 08:19 PM   #8
Nothing Witty To Say

voz's Tacoma Gallery
28th anyone?
Old 09-17-2014, 09:35 PM   #9
Discount Tire Company
Archangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shedArchangel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Archangel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by comajoe View Post
isnt there a trail clean up going down soon? i cant find the parks website anymore.
Forest Service to Host Trail Strategy Meeting
Release Date: Sep 10, 2014
Contact(s): Stevin Westcott, (828) 257-4215

TROY, N.C., Sept. 10, 2014 – The USDA Forest Service National Forests in North Carolina today announced that it will host a workshop on Sept. 18 to address management of non-motorized and motorized recreation trails across the Uwharrie National Forest. The meeting will be held 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. at the Garner Center, 210 Burnette St., Troy, N.C.
Representatives from a wide range of trail-user groups, individuals who represent local communities and ecotourism, or individuals not represented by larger user groups are invited to collaborate in the process, which is expected to take up to a year to complete. The result will be recommendations for a comprehensive trail management plan for the Uwharrie National Forest in North Carolina, along with a stronger community of volunteers to assist with these efforts.
The Forest Service initiated this process because use of forest trails in North Carolina is increasing every year. Resources used to maintain trails have been static or decreasing. The emphasis will be on high-quality experiences on sustainable trail systems. The trail strategy is the next step in implementing the Land and Resource Management Plan for the Uwharrie National Forest, which called for designated non-motorized and motorized trails.
With more than120 miles of system trails, the Uwharrie National Forest encompasses 50,000-plus acres in the Piedmont of North Carolina. Visit www.fs.usda.gov/nfsnc for more information.

http://www.fs.usda.gov/detail/nfsnc/...STELPRD3816265

They have a strategy meeting tomorrow at 6
Old 09-17-2014, 11:07 PM   #10
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
28th anyone?
I might could do that. I'd be coming from Boone though. We'll see what the gf thinks.
Old 09-18-2014, 11:54 AM   #11
LSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedLSC15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Logan
LSC15's Tacoma Gallery
I want to go this weekend since I'm in salisbury
Old 09-18-2014, 07:10 PM   #12
Dj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
Dj318's Tacoma Gallery
I could do the 27th
Old 11-04-2014, 10:46 PM   #13
Coast2CoastYota has a brilliant futureCoast2CoastYota has a brilliant futureCoast2CoastYota has a brilliant futureCoast2CoastYota has a brilliant futureCoast2CoastYota has a brilliant futureCoast2CoastYota has a brilliant futureCoast2CoastYota has a brilliant futureCoast2CoastYota has a brilliant futureCoast2CoastYota has a brilliant futureCoast2CoastYota has a brilliant futureCoast2CoastYota has a brilliant future
Firefighter:
Name: Justin
Coast2CoastYota's Tacoma Gallery
Lady's and Gentlemen, @Coast2Coast_Yota is having a thanksgiving off-road trip to Uwharrie November 28-30th. All is welcome to come. Lets have a good turn out and wheel and drink beer. Decals will be givin out to everyone that shows up. right now we have around 20 Tacoma's and some jeeps. I know we don't really talk jeeps on here but its all about showing off your rigs and having a good time. So mark it on your calendars for November 28-30.
Thanks Justin
Owner of @Coast2Coast_Yota instagram page

Old 11-27-2014, 08:03 PM   #14
Dragonslady is a glorious beacon of lightDragonslady is a glorious beacon of lightDragonslady is a glorious beacon of lightDragonslady is a glorious beacon of lightDragonslady is a glorious beacon of light
Dragonslady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
28th anyone?

Voz! You are going up this weekend to Uwharrie right?