Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Southeast December Wheeling Trip

Old 10-06-2014, 06:40 PM   #1
4runners>Tacomas
HHIRunner has a brilliant futureHHIRunner has a brilliant futureHHIRunner has a brilliant futureHHIRunner has a brilliant futureHHIRunner has a brilliant futureHHIRunner has a brilliant futureHHIRunner has a brilliant futureHHIRunner has a brilliant futureHHIRunner has a brilliant futureHHIRunner has a brilliant futureHHIRunner has a brilliant future

Name: Jake
HHIRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Southeast December Wheeling Trip

Hey everybody,
I'd like to gauge interest for a wheeling trip sometime during the month of December. For those that don't know me I'm a college student studying abroad in England and have a bad itch to wheel. So I'm looking to organize a trip sometime during the month I'm home. Anytime after December 11th would work out for me. So I guess lets go ahead and start a chat about when people would want to go as well as where. Have at it Gentleman.
Old 10-06-2014, 06:41 PM   #2
4runners>Tacomas
HHIRunner has a brilliant futureHHIRunner has a brilliant futureHHIRunner has a brilliant futureHHIRunner has a brilliant futureHHIRunner has a brilliant futureHHIRunner has a brilliant futureHHIRunner has a brilliant futureHHIRunner has a brilliant futureHHIRunner has a brilliant futureHHIRunner has a brilliant futureHHIRunner has a brilliant future

My personal preference would be going to Uwharrie, however I haven't seen the date that they close this year, however I've heard its later than normal.
Old 10-06-2014, 06:55 PM   #3
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
I wish Beasley knob was open ;(

This past weekend I went up Dutch john at night and posted up camp No travelers by camp that night,

Bend & hickory trail in GA is nice, But not sure how long it is. Hell I wouldn't mind Hurricane creek and pilfrim again.

I kinda want to BS more then wheel lol
Old 10-06-2014, 06:56 PM   #4
4runners>Tacomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyRRT View Post

This past weekend I went up Dutch john at night and posted up camp No travelers by camp that night,

Bend & hickory trail in GA is nice, But not sure how long it is. Hell I wouldn't mind Hurricane creek and pilfrim again.

Lord knows I have stories to tell
Old 10-06-2014, 06:59 PM   #5
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HHIRunner View Post
Lord knows I have stories to tell
Well I get caught up in wheeling And I lost everyone at URE last time. NO fun. Start with 20 end with 5. I felt bad. dammit where a team while wheeling lol
Old 10-06-2014, 07:03 PM   #6
Dj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dylan
Dj318's Tacoma Gallery
DOWN!!

I think...
Old 10-06-2014, 07:06 PM   #7

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
JAKE
http://www.fs.usda.gov/recarea/nfsnc...49004&actid=93
Old 10-06-2014, 07:09 PM   #8
4runners>Tacomas

Quote:

Only 1 4x4 trail though everything else is for bikes
Old 10-06-2014, 07:14 PM   #9
Asian RedNeck
BenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to all

Name: Ben
BenMara's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to BenMara
Why not a 4 day out to http://www.blackmountainoffroad.com/ ??
Old 10-06-2014, 07:17 PM   #10
4runners>Tacomas

That looks promising
Old 10-06-2014, 07:23 PM   #11

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HHIRunner View Post
That looks promising
I cant drive to KY lol

I was REALLY liking Brown Mnt TILL this

http://www.brownmountainabductions.com
Old 10-06-2014, 08:01 PM   #12
Dj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDj318 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dj318's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I cant drive to KY lol

I was REALLY liking Brown Mnt TILL this

http://www.brownmountainabductions.com
Lol just keep your eyes closed! You won't see the lights! Lol

I was thinking about brown mtn to but after reading that it's a little creepy... May need to bring the dog and 12 gauge for that one
Old 10-06-2014, 08:16 PM   #13

EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
Not messing with :ufo:
Old 10-06-2014, 09:19 PM   #14
Asian RedNeck
BenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to all

Name: Ben
BenMara's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to BenMara
What wrong with KY?
Old 10-06-2014, 09:27 PM   #15

Dj318's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMara View Post
What wrong with KY?
Only thing I can think of is using to much would make it........ Wait wrong ky I think?
Old 10-07-2014, 12:55 AM   #16
GO TIGERS!
suttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
suttonkb's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to suttonkb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj318 View Post
Lol just keep your eyes closed! You won't see the lights! Lol

I was thinking about brown mtn to but after reading that it's a little creepy... May need to bring the dog and 12 gauge for that one
might have to bring dog, gun, and GF to barter with the :ufo:
hell, they'd give her back as soon as she started bitchin about their unclean spaceship
Old 10-07-2014, 12:58 AM   #17
GO TIGERS!
suttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
suttonkb's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to suttonkb
One of the most famous legends of the Brown Mountain Lights was of a plantation owner who was hunting in the mountains and got lost. His slaves came to look for him and were seen searching through the hills with lanterns. They never returned.

says they went to "look for him." psh..
Old 10-07-2014, 01:25 PM   #18
SGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant futureSGTCap has a brilliant future

Name: Cap
SGTCap's Tacoma Gallery
I would be down for another hurricane/pilgrim run
Old 10-08-2014, 09:49 AM   #19
4runners>Tacomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGTCap View Post
I would be down for another hurricane/pilgrim run
I'd be good for that. Still have never been up that way. Hopefully we can get some more interest in this thread and make it a decent sized meet unlike our small trip to Gulches
Old 10-08-2014, 10:07 AM   #20
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit. DTOM
xaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shedxaqori is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zac
xaqori's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Bend N Hickory (AKA Dodd Rd) is interesting but pretty short. I think it would be more fun to go up than it was going down (change of pants seems semi-necessary)