Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Loco's Finally Back from Deployment Mod Weekend 1st/2nd Nov in Virginia Beach

Old 10-15-2014, 08:00 PM   #1
Have Lockers will Travel!
loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Chief Petty Officer
Name: Phil
loco's Tacoma Gallery
Loco's Finally Back from Deployment Mod Weekend 1st/2nd Nov in Virginia Beach

So getting back after a 9 monther on Halloween and I have filled the living room with parts, Wife's pissed BTW...Good thing she is gone out of town for this event !!! I am planning on hosting a mod weekend the 1st and 2nd of November. I have some pretty serious work to do with welding, Diffs, totally new suspension, wiring, lights...I have a boat load of stuff to do. The majority of the work planned with be on Sunday with Ckeene and I doing some prep work and throwing down beers on Saturday.

Come either day but more stuff on Sunday at this point. This a good mod day for big jobs you have been putting off since you can start Saturday leave it there and finish on Sunday. So feel free to swing by either Saturday or Sunday to hang out, work on your truck, smoke a cigar and I can roll the BBQ out for some meat burning whatever.

PM me for the address if you don't already have it and post up so we can gauge who is coming and what work is planned. There will be a bunch of smart folks there to assist in whatever you need to do. Especially Linwood since he knows everything...About Everything...Don't worry he will tell you! Let me know who is in.

Who's coming?
Paul
Chris
Prerunner DB Matt
Brent
CDJ1
StAndrew
Rbradock
TacoFMS
LEMONS---->Installing Dirty Fives!!!!!
Old 10-15-2014, 08:23 PM   #2
loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

loco's Tacoma Gallery
Also going to have some parts to sell AllPro UCAS-SOLD OEM Roof Rack- $140 plus your strips ATO 8" Bed Bars with Hilift Mounts-$100 4" Extended 5100 Rear Shock- $??? I'm sure there is more but not sure what I got yet...
Old 10-15-2014, 08:24 PM   #3
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ponethousand's Tacoma Gallery
In! No work for my truck. We'll save that for the following week! Red light on all weekend bro!
Old 10-15-2014, 08:26 PM   #4

loco's Tacoma Gallery
Yup...Lots of stuff to do to yours!!!
Old 10-15-2014, 08:36 PM   #5
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds epic!
Old 10-15-2014, 08:41 PM   #6
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: SWO
Name: Chris
StAndrew's Tacoma Gallery
In. May have some new coil overs to assemble and install by then...
Old 10-15-2014, 08:59 PM   #8
VATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shedVATACOEXP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
VATACOEXP's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there go sho!
Old 10-16-2014, 03:25 AM   #9
ponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shedponethousand is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by StAndrew View Post
In. May have some new coil overs to assemble and install by then...
You just buy my gently used icon coilovers with king coils
Old 10-16-2014, 03:51 AM   #10
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Old 10-16-2014, 04:32 AM   #12
rbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shedrbraddock is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Retired MMCS/SS
Name: Randy
rbraddock's Tacoma Gallery
Both days...PM address
Old 10-16-2014, 05:30 AM   #14
Large "member"
NC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Would love to come down, meet everyone, and get all the new parts I'm gonna have piled up installed, but 9 hours is a hell of a haul to do that!
Old 10-16-2014, 08:14 AM   #15
Not as new as my post count would appear
Scalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud of

Air Force: Once a B-1 Mechanic, now upper Management
Name: Brent
Scalded_Dawg's Tacoma Gallery
Saturday evening and Sunday morning. PJ smash!!!
Old 10-16-2014, 08:17 AM   #16
Wait for it...
StAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedStAndrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponethousand View Post
You just buy my gently used icon coilovers with king coils
Fo $500?

I might...
Old 10-16-2014, 08:34 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by StAndrew View Post
Fo $500?

I might...
Throw 300 more and you got a deal
Old 10-16-2014, 08:41 AM   #18
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponethousand View Post
Throw 300 more and you got a deal
Sorry, budget is tight; got to save for other shit... Im going to take the FOA gamble and pray it doesnt bite me in the ass