Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Southeast Yard Sale Thread

Old 10-30-2014, 05:53 PM   #1
Have Lockers will Travel!
loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Chief Petty Officer
Name: Phil
loco's Tacoma Gallery
Southeast Yard Sale Thread

Well since it is ILLEGAL to post your own Craigslist ads up in the Southeast Craigslist thread I am creating a yard sale thread for folks to post your stuff up that you want to sell.

Good luck. I will go first.
Old 10-30-2014, 05:54 PM   #2
loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shedloco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

loco's Tacoma Gallery
OEM Roof Rack- SOLD
315/75R16 Duratracs w/ 5k x5- SOLD
ATO 8" rise bed bars w/ highlift mounts- SOLD
Old 10-30-2014, 06:35 PM   #5
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Plastics behind the seats of DBL Cab -$100
Stock Fuel Injectors with 4200 miles -$150
Old 10-30-2014, 06:38 PM   #7
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
DaveEli,

What's the amperage rating on that switch?
Old 10-30-2014, 06:44 PM   #9

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take it, you going to be at Phil's this weekend?
Old 10-30-2014, 06:49 PM   #11
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveEli View Post
Husky Liners 2011 $25
Blue Sea 9003E E-series battery switch ( New ) $25
Ultra Gauge ( New ) $50
Yakima Racks for Toyota PU / Air Dam $55
All-Pro rear bumper / hitch PM me
I PMed you about the all pro
Old 10-30-2014, 07:39 PM   #14
Not as new as my post count would appear
Scalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud ofScalded_Dawg has much to be proud of

Air Force: Once a B-1 Mechanic, now upper Management
Name: Brent
Scalded_Dawg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
truck $30k
Yard sale... not car lot.

Old 10-30-2014, 08:38 PM   #15
Fosk is on a distinguished road

Coast Guard:
Name: Andrew
Fosk's Tacoma Gallery
2011 Sport:
OEM Sway bar - 50
OEM UCAs - 50
OEM Intake - 50

New Tokico shocks and coils installed by dealer when I got TSB. 150ish

2 behind the grill Hellas with HID conversion on custom mount I bought from a member but never plugged in - 125 ish

Comp-Tac M-TAC IWB holster for 3" 1911 - 80
Old 10-30-2014, 08:58 PM   #16
PantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPantherTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Luke
Location: Home: Lexington, VA Current: Pittsburgh/Chicora, PA
PantherTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Will be back in VA for thanksgiving and christmas and some stuff needs to go.

Stock radio from 2007 $40 obo
kobalt lopro tool box, need repainted, has 2 holes from previous cb antenna mount $125 obo
(if I have them swapped before then) ome 885x coils $140 obo
homemade tailgate cb antenna mount $20 obo

looking for a tool chest, preferably one like the 37" from tractor supply
Old 10-31-2014, 09:07 PM   #18

loco's Tacoma Gallery
You can give me your sway bar...I need the end links...
Old 10-31-2014, 09:21 PM   #19

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
OME Nitro sport shocks and 886X coils with DS spacer, 32K miles on this set-up.

Make me an offer.
Old 11-01-2014, 07:20 AM   #20
adamh1977 is a glorious beacon of lightadamh1977 is a glorious beacon of lightadamh1977 is a glorious beacon of lightadamh1977 is a glorious beacon of lightadamh1977 is a glorious beacon of light

adamh1977's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveEli View Post
Husky Liners 2011 $25
Blue Sea 9003E E-series battery switch ( New ) $25
Ultra Gauge ( New ) $50
Yakima Racks for Toyota PU / Air Dam $55
All-Pro rear bumper / hitch PM me
Do you have the ultra gage and rack. And where are you located if you do