1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

.:-- 3rd Annual KY/TN March 2015 Land Between the Lakes Meet--:.

Discussion in 'South East' started by allmotorrex, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Dec 9, 2014 at 7:43 PM
    allmotorrex

allmotorrex [OP] Grove St. Fab

Member:
    First Name:
    Gideon
    Memphis 901
    Vehicle:
    08 SR5 4wd 2.7
    NWF crawlbox, 5.29s, rear Detriot, front Harrop, 37" SXIIs, 17x9" KMC Grenade Crawl beadlocks, Dirt King 3.5" LT kit with King shocks, Fox 12" smooth body RR, BAMF shock kit, AP 3" springs, ext. brake lines, custom 1 piece driveshaft with .135 wall tubeing, GSF front rock crawling bumper, GSF rear bumper, Relentless Fab ifs skid, BAMF k/o sliders, X2O 10K comp. winch, TP glass fenders, OKled 20"bar, EBS dimpled/slotted rotors, EBS green pads, custom K&N CAI, LCE headers, FM Super 44 w/h turn down, URD MAF, Spec clutch, LCE heavy flywheel, URD short shifter, TMPer M1 Abrams shift knob, Amsoil oil, Cobra 75wxst w/h 4' firestix, Grillcraft, FXR TRS, T1 eyelids, custom ADV Monster 60 lights, bed lights, speedo light mod, Glow Shift volt/oil pres gauges, Glow shift 2g column pod, Optima yellow tops dual battery setup w/h IBS system, Pioneer DEH-P7200HD head unit, Pioneer 600W 4ch & 350w 2ch amps for doors and sub, Wet Oakle covers
    Aight kids, its that time again. Well, still a few months to go, but its almost that time again. The infamous TacomaWorld Land Between the Lakes meet at Turkey Bay.

Heres the website page to Turkey Bay with all the info you should need ........

http://www.landbetweenthelakes.us/seendo/trails/turkey-bay/

2013 meet .......
    http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/south-east/258288-march-land-between-lakes-meet.html

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/so...etween-lakes-meet-march-2013-pics-videos.html

2014 meet ........
    http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/south-east/301033-2nd-annual-ky-tn-march-land-between-lakes.html

Dates: 3/5/15 - 3/8/15

List of folks coming:

Gideon aka allmotorrex + Sarah aka Yoshi
    Craig aka DarthTarmac
    Levi aka Robertocrister + Katie aka tiny white girl + Todd aka biker boy
    (Crazy) Mike aka 11TRDTX
    Zack aka Kerleyfries
    Everett aka beertimecontinuum + Amy aka wifey
    (Papa) Kurt aka lowinhz
    (Shrek) Adam aka Newlife
    Dillon aka CableGuy
    Jeremy aka Skootter14 + Heather aka wifey
    (Ohio) Chris aka 2TRunner
    Canton aka the guy with the 4runner
    Justin aka KnoxTacO713
    John aka Mr. BlOnde
    Tony aka Mr. Blonde's friend
    Connal aka Yotabilly (weather dependent)
    Craig aka HomerTaco
    Hunter aka Worstbullet
    Bryan aka Littles
    Jake aka TacoBurrito07

Some people come on Thursday and camp and ride all weekend, some come on Friday and camp that night then ride Sat and some just show up Sat to ride all day with the group. Whichever works for you works for us. The park itself is generally easy enough to access a main road to come meet someone at camp within 30-45 mins so if you show up at a random time and wanna join us then you shouldnt have to wait too long before we get to you. CB radios are very beneficial but their range is limited in the thick woods and mountain areas so if you have one then always try it first. If you cant find someone over the cb or dont have one then give me or someone else there a call.

CB channel will be 7

Phones numbers to call:

Gideon: Nine Zero One Three Three Six Eight Two Five Nine (I have on/off service at the campsite but great service out on the trails)

Levi: Two Seven Zero Five Seven Seven Two Four Three Zero (has on/off service at camp but great service on the trails)

Kurt: Eight Six Five Seven Four Eight Five Nine Nine Two (has good service at camp and on the trails)

If coming Sat morning only, 8 am is a safe time to show up. Most people are awake and eating and getting ready by that time. We dont really set a time to head out but it is always after 8.

Show up whenever and however you want. All vehicles are welcome including Jeeps, buggies, quads, bikes, trikes, scooters, Big Wheels, hovercrafts, Deloreans that go back to the future, ............... Pretty much whatever is welcome.

Warning: If you show up in a jeep to a Tacoma World meet you will be subjective to excessive amounts of trash talk. ;)

We try to have a central camping spot but there may be some folks spread out. The spot that we normally get is semi secluded and has plenty of open woods area for 20+ tents and 40+ trucks. Noise has never been an issue in this spot whether it be from us or from others. So whether you like to get loud and take shots of whiskey or just chill in your warm ass chair by the bonfire with a hot cup of chocolate then our camp site is the spot to be!!!

As a rule of thumb everyone should bring enough food and drinks for themselves but we never play by the rules and always bring more then enough food so theres plenty of everything to go around. Its usually pretty hard to be selfish or feel like an out cast around us. We take most personalities, with exceptions to stupid idiots and douche bags (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE), ranging from quiet, shy, "I dont get out much" guy to entertainer, talks too much, "Im too drunk to feel my dick but damn does this pee feel nice and warm on my leg" guy. :D

and heres a pic to put something on the front page :cool:

IMG_2306_7fa074e0af92e2b9d19c82ff26e1670601414d8c.jpg

Last edited: Mar 4, 2015
  2. Dec 9, 2014 at 7:57 PM
    DarthTarmac

DarthTarmac Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Craig
    Paducah KY
    Vehicle:
    Lifted, 33'd, and Murdered
    TRD Off-Road Package, Method Mesh 17x8.5 0 offset, Toyo Open Country AT2 285/70/17, Bilstein 5100 front and rear, OME 885, Wheeler's Progressive 3 leaf, OME Driveline Carrier Bearing Drop Kit, Depo black housed head lights, OEM 2011 TRD Sport grill color matched, Toyota accessory skid plate, bed linered rear bumper, black Kuat NV, Tepui Kukenam Sky RTT
    Sub'd

I'll try to make it out in some capacity. I typically work most Saturdays but if I happen to be off on this one I'll be there.

3. Dec 9, 2014 at 7:57 PM
    Robertocritser

Robertocritser Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Levi
    KY
    Vehicle:
    08 sport
    ATM6969420 series
    Count me in

4. Dec 9, 2014 at 8:28 PM
    11TRDTX

11TRDTX bruh

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Memphis, TN
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD TX 4x4 MGM DCSB
    Lift, 285's, mud, and scratches
    I'm going :cool:

5. Dec 9, 2014 at 10:01 PM
    Kerleyfries

Kerleyfries Idk what the hell I'm doing

Member:
    First Name:
    Zack
    Lebanon
    Vehicle:
    ‘17 F150 and SAS ‘98 4runner
    I'll be there, probably gonna get there late Friday night.

6. Dec 9, 2014 at 10:01 PM
    UNDEAD1153

UNDEAD1153 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Weston
    Chattanooga Tennessee
    Vehicle:
    White 2011 TX Pro Double Cab
    Rough Country 6" lift, 17" XD Addicts, 315/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers, 6K HID's, Wet Okole's, Kenwood DD head unit, Custom Exhaust
    AAAAWWWWW!!! You mentioned me with the jeep comment!!! :humble: but was I the "I don't get out much guy" too? :eek:

Anyways, I'm in as well. :cool:

7. Dec 10, 2014 at 4:29 AM
    allmotorrex

Member:
    First Name:
    Gideon
    Memphis 901
    Vehicle:
    08 SR5 4wd 2.7
    NWF crawlbox, 5.29s, rear Detriot, front Harrop, 37" SXIIs, 17x9" KMC Grenade Crawl beadlocks, Dirt King 3.5" LT kit with King shocks, Fox 12" smooth body RR, BAMF shock kit, AP 3" springs, ext. brake lines, custom 1 piece driveshaft with .135 wall tubeing, GSF front rock crawling bumper, GSF rear bumper, Relentless Fab ifs skid, BAMF k/o sliders, X2O 10K comp. winch, TP glass fenders, OKled 20"bar, EBS dimpled/slotted rotors, EBS green pads, custom K&N CAI, LCE headers, FM Super 44 w/h turn down, URD MAF, Spec clutch, LCE heavy flywheel, URD short shifter, TMPer M1 Abrams shift knob, Amsoil oil, Cobra 75wxst w/h 4' firestix, Grillcraft, FXR TRS, T1 eyelids, custom ADV Monster 60 lights, bed lights, speedo light mod, Glow Shift volt/oil pres gauges, Glow shift 2g column pod, Optima yellow tops dual battery setup w/h IBS system, Pioneer DEH-P7200HD head unit, Pioneer 600W 4ch & 350w 2ch amps for doors and sub, Wet Oakle covers
    If you have to ask then yes, you were probably that guy. Lol I think Mike and Chris were that guy the first trip as well

8. Dec 10, 2014 at 5:11 AM
    11TRDTX

11TRDTX bruh

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Memphis, TN
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD TX 4x4 MGM DCSB
    :anonymous:

9. Dec 10, 2014 at 5:20 AM
    beertimecontinuum

beertimecontinuum What's outside the simulation?

Member:
    First Name:
    Everett
    Ky,Earth,SolarSystem,MilkyWay,VirgoSupercluster
    Vehicle:
    10 Pyrite DCSB VEEEEEE 1.618
    FoxShox, Dirt King Heims, Chevy63s, 2UZ-FE V8 Flowmaster 40, Demello Front/DYF Rear w/Swigouts, BAMF sliders, DYFAF
    In for camping Friday night, probably head out Saturday night or Sunday morning if we don't tear anything up, lol.

10. Dec 10, 2014 at 6:42 AM
    lowinhz

lowinhz Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Papa Kurt
    Dandridge Tn
    Vehicle:
    11 DC SB 4x4 v6
    Billies@ 2.5, 2inch blocks, front hitch, xrc 8k winch on portable mount, 10 sub behind seat, Memphis amp, pioneer touch radio, cobra cb, 235/85/r16 duratracs with black rims, high lift jack, tint, remote start alarm, hella 500 lights, 59" curve led bar, snorkel, expo trailer with rat, car seat
    I will be there. Bringing the camper to chill in. Hope no freaking eagle this year and it stays open. If not it still goes on. You can put my number up there Gid like yours I get good coverage at camp. And plenty of firewood although looks like a lot of trees down last time we where there.

11. Dec 10, 2014 at 7:08 AM
    Robertocritser

Robertocritser Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Levi
    KY
    Vehicle:
    08 sport
    ATM6969420 series
    Same here with the number

12. Dec 10, 2014 at 7:40 AM
    allmotorrex

Member:
    First Name:
    Gideon
    Memphis 901
    Vehicle:
    08 SR5 4wd 2.7
    Yeah I was gonna ask you about your number because I know you get good coverage at camp. Levi I'll get yours up too

13. Dec 10, 2014 at 1:17 PM
    CableGuy

CableGuy Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dillon
    Clarksville, TN
    Vehicle:
    2009 TRD Sport
    Hey so I'm relatively new here on the forums and have been checking out the Tennessee thread since i'm originally from Memphis and now living in Clarksville just down the road from LBL. What do I have to do to get included on this trip with you guys? Chances are I would be at LBL anyways but it would be cool to make it a camping trip with the family along with all of you guys.

14. Dec 10, 2014 at 1:47 PM
    Newlife

Newlife Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Adam
    Knoxville TN
    Vehicle:
    2020 t4r orp
    Bone f’n stock for now
    How am I not.on the list already? I already requested it off

15. Dec 10, 2014 at 2:15 PM
    11TRDTX

11TRDTX bruh

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Memphis, TN
    Vehicle:
    2011 TRD TX 4x4 MGM DCSB
    yeah Gid, you should have known :smack: :D

16. Dec 10, 2014 at 4:23 PM
    allmotorrex

Member:
    First Name:
    Gideon
    Memphis 901
    Vehicle:
    08 SR5 4wd 2.7
    I'm originally from Memphis too. Only difference is I'm still here :(

And what do you have to do ...... Hmmmmmmmm ....... Well ...... I like my coffee black with creme, pink label only, and heated to 101.1 degrees precise, poured through a strainer full of small sugar cubes into a dark chocolate colored left hand mug with an artistically painted portrait of my first born dog pooping while walking through a field of freshly bloomed tulips.

If you do that, you're in in my book :D

17. Dec 10, 2014 at 4:36 PM
    CableGuy

CableGuy Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Dillon
    Clarksville, TN
    Vehicle:
    2009 TRD Sport
    Alright, so i'm gonna need a picture of your first dog. Or at least a VERY accurate description.

18. Dec 10, 2014 at 5:19 PM
    Skootter14

Skootter14 Upon my signal, unleash Hell

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremy
    Vehicle:
    '11 TRD Sport 4D LB 4x4 Metallic Grey
    "a lot of stupid stuff" -Wife
    "my germs!" im in

19. Dec 10, 2014 at 5:30 PM
    allmotorrex

Member:
    First Name:
    Gideon
    Memphis 901
    Vehicle:
    08 SR5 4wd 2.7
    Yeah I'm not very good with words sooooooooooo how bout just show up and that will do just fine. ;)

20. Dec 10, 2014 at 5:30 PM
    allmotorrex

Member:
    First Name:
    Gideon
    Memphis 901
    Vehicle:
    08 SR5 4wd 2.7
    I'll put you on the naughty list. I WANT your germs .........

Products Discussed in

To Top