Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Mini meet in SC, or NC

Old 05-09-2009, 05:34 PM   #21
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
so auditech still in and as i said b4 i would like to meet say for a late lunch so i could keep trucking up to richmond
Old 05-09-2009, 06:38 PM   #22
Carolina Alliance: LAZY DIVISION
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
AUDITECH's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good about 2pm on sat. If your heading 85 north go 485 outer loop south. To hwy 49 south tryon turn right off xit go to first light and turn left you will see wing place on the corner.
Old 05-09-2009, 06:41 PM   #23
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
ill try to keep everything updated as much as possible, so we can make this happen and if yall no anyone else that would be willing to come out
Old 05-09-2009, 07:01 PM   #24
jaybird is on a distinguished road
jaybird's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up tacoma world freshman...

hey fellas...this thread caught my eye cuz I was surfing around trying to find out if there is a Tacoma show/cruise that happens in NC. I found some bites online where guys mentioned something big that happens in NC with tacomas. I'm new to the region and wouldn't want to miss it. can you clue me in! thanks!
Old 05-09-2009, 07:04 PM   #25
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Im not sure im new too but i was going to be driving through the area thought i might get a mini meet going, but show up. wings and beer cant go wrong
Old 05-09-2009, 07:13 PM   #26
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybird View Post
hey fellas...this thread caught my eye cuz I was surfing around trying to find out if there is a Tacoma show/cruise that happens in NC. I found some bites online where guys mentioned something big that happens in NC with tacomas. I'm new to the region and wouldn't want to miss it. can you clue me in! thanks!
the big thing you probably have heard about is our uwharrie meet.....camping,fishing,drinking and offroading.....and not in that order. we may have another one near the fall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
Im not sure im new too but i was going to be driving through the area thought i might get a mini meet going, but show up. wings and beer cant go wrong
if im around,i'll be there. looks like we are definitely gonna be in atl then tho.
Old 05-09-2009, 07:16 PM   #27
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
who were the two guys in the May photo contest? haha, i dont want a date
Old 05-09-2009, 07:17 PM   #28
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
who were the two guys in the May photo contest? haha, i dont want a date
was it a white taco and a red taco??
Old 05-09-2009, 07:19 PM   #29
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
yea
and someone commented about it not being a meet, but a date
Old 05-09-2009, 07:21 PM   #30

Quote:
yea
and someone commented about it not being a meet, but a date
that was genxer(sean) and missileman(jim)...........two almost matching tacomas..........pretty cool dudes too.
Old 05-09-2009, 07:22 PM   #31
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
let me know about that uwharrie meet when it comes up though
Old 05-09-2009, 07:52 PM   #32

Quote:
let me know about that uwharrie meet when it comes up though
will definitely do that!
Old 05-09-2009, 10:22 PM   #33
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
next sat is the 16th?

i might can swing something...

i dont know yet if ill be working or not
Old 05-10-2009, 08:38 AM   #34
jaybird is on a distinguished road
jaybird's Tacoma Gallery
yikes...don't think i'll be making the mini-meet. just moved out here and looking for a job! i have enough gas money to get there, but i may have to thumb it back to Sanford! hahaha. you guys have fun!
Old 05-10-2009, 05:50 PM   #35

looks like we are gonna skip or atlanta trip....gonna do that the following weekend, so it looks like ima be at the mini meet. wings and beer....here i come!!!
Old 05-10-2009, 06:26 PM   #36
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
looks like we are gonna skip or atlanta trip....gonna do that the following weekend, so it looks like ima be at the mini meet. wings and beer....here i come!!!
if i dont get my belt to stop squealing before then...prepare to get a bit dirty
Old 05-10-2009, 06:29 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
if i dont get my belt to stop squealing before then...prepare to get a bit dirty
bring it on man......we'll get it squared away.
Old 05-10-2009, 06:35 PM   #38
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
bring it on man......we'll get it squared away.
im gonna try to tighten the tensioner thing down tomorrow i hope...id bet on that being it
Old 05-10-2009, 06:50 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
im gonna try to tighten the tensioner thing down tomorrow i hope...id bet on that being it
hopefully thats what it is. you can still come up for beer and wings tho.....you can just ride up with us.
Old 05-10-2009, 06:50 PM   #40
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
hopefully thats what it is. you can still come up for beer and wings tho.....you can just ride up with us.
i'm still planning on coming as of right now...

belt squeal or not...