Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Mini meet in SC, or NC

Old 05-10-2009, 07:51 PM   #41
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
i'm still planning on coming as of right now...

belt squeal or not...
kickass!!!
Old 05-11-2009, 07:52 PM   #42
Carolina Alliance: LAZY DIVISION
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
AUDITECH's Tacoma Gallery
my house is about 3 miles from meeting place if its at 485 and south tryon and i got a few tools there.
Old 05-11-2009, 07:53 PM   #43
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

so...what time are we gonna do this??
Old 05-12-2009, 08:43 AM   #44
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
sounded like 2 pm on the 16th
Old 05-12-2009, 09:19 AM   #45
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybird View Post
yikes...don't think i'll be making the mini-meet. just moved out here and looking for a job! i have enough gas money to get there, but i may have to thumb it back to Sanford! hahaha. you guys have fun!

i've over in fayetteville...so not too far away. we sometimes hit some trails on base now and then
Old 05-12-2009, 03:49 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDITECH View Post
sounded like 2 pm on the 16th
cool...works for me!!!!!

beer and wings!!! cant wait!
Old 05-14-2009, 02:15 AM   #47
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys dont mean to change things but if we could make the meet at 1pm instead of 2pm i would make it alittle easier for me but if 2pm works better for everybody 2pm will work too
and whats the name of the wingspot
Old 05-14-2009, 04:32 AM   #48
no 1 pm is better for me too
Old 05-14-2009, 12:47 PM   #49
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
its going to be hard for me to get on the internet after later this afternoon, so if 1pm doesnt work could someone give me a call and tell me what time its going to be at

my number is 804 691 4835
Old 05-14-2009, 02:47 PM   #50

1pm should work fine. we'll be there!!!

and to let you know...........when you come down i-85...get off on i-485 east....and take exit 1....thats south tryon. when you get to the end of the exit.....right on tryon, then come down to the redlight and take a left...its right back in there!!!

beer and wings await us!!
Old 05-14-2009, 05:10 PM   #51
Im cleaning my truck someone better bring a camera. I know i just made it rain tomorrow.
Old 05-14-2009, 06:31 PM   #52

Quote:
Im cleaning my truck someone better bring a camera. I know i just made it rain tomorrow.
i'll try to remember to bring ours, although we may be driving the wifes car up.
Old 05-14-2009, 06:35 PM   #53
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
i'll try to remember to bring ours, although we may be driving the wifes car up.
the wifes car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-14-2009, 06:37 PM   #54

Quote:
the wifes car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah........especially if me,jeff and the wife all are riding up........and that parking lot is tiny dude, although, it shouldnt be super busy at the time we are going. i'll still have to see.
Old 05-14-2009, 06:42 PM   #55
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
shit

if a bunch of us are getting together...i cant show up in a honda...

ill drive the tacoma
Old 05-14-2009, 06:52 PM   #56

Quote:
shit

if a bunch of us are getting together...i cant show up in a honda...

ill drive the tacoma
very true................i was just thinking about a dd....cause i know ima have some beers. i reckon i'll bring my taco too.
Old 05-14-2009, 07:22 PM   #57
roll call how many we got coming to this so called mini meet looks like 4-5 already.

This is going to get fun
Old 05-14-2009, 07:26 PM   #58

Quote:
roll call how many we got coming to this so called mini meet looks like 4-5 already.

This is going to get fun
tacomaman06(and boobs mcgee)
auditech
tigerfan00
burgman
tjgraner

pster....if he can make it
Old 05-14-2009, 07:27 PM   #59
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
im in

will i can be up at your condo at any time...let me know when you want me to get there
Old 05-14-2009, 07:30 PM   #60

Quote:
im in

will i can be up at your condo at any time...let me know when you want me to get there
whenever works for me man.......10/11....either/or.