Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Mini meet in SC, or NC

Old 05-14-2009, 06:31 PM   #61
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
whenever works for me man.......10/11....either/or.

cool

btw...yesterday...cranked my truck like 4 times...no squeal...
Old 05-14-2009, 06:32 PM   #62
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
cool

btw...yesterday...cranked my truck like 4 times...no squeal...
awesome...hopefully it was just a fluke! did you do any tightening?
Old 05-14-2009, 06:36 PM   #63
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
awesome...hopefully it was just a fluke! did you do any tightening?
nope
Old 05-14-2009, 06:37 PM   #64
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
nope
ah....damn gremlins!!
Old 05-14-2009, 06:39 PM   #65
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

yep...im still gonna get you to look at it though...i still think the alt belt is looser than the others
Old 05-14-2009, 06:40 PM   #66

Quote:
yep...im still gonna get you to look at it though...i still think the alt belt is looser than the others
thats cool.....we'll tighten it up just a bit to be on the safe side.
Old 05-15-2009, 05:52 PM   #67
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
alright so whats the wing places name and what road is it off of? im going to be coming from REI in Craft NC
Old 05-15-2009, 06:52 PM   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
alright so whats the wing places name and what road is it off of? im going to be coming from REI in Craft NC
its wild wing cafe.........and its off exit 1 on i-485.
Old 05-15-2009, 07:46 PM   #69
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

im ready for some wings!
Old 05-15-2009, 07:50 PM   #70
REVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant future

REVHARD25's Tacoma Gallery
i lived in raleigh nc for a few months downtown anyone from or been to that area.. it was a cool place
Old 05-16-2009, 04:37 PM   #71
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Made it back home, nice meeting everyone
Old 05-16-2009, 04:38 PM   #72
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

glad you made it home safe...i know will did...as did i...and i think i saw audi post up too
Old 05-16-2009, 04:46 PM   #73
Carolina Alliance: LAZY DIVISION
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
AUDITECH's Tacoma Gallery
yep im home glad everyone safe
Old 05-16-2009, 04:59 PM   #74

good to meet ya Burgman................good to see ya again Frank and Jeff.
Old 05-16-2009, 05:03 PM   #75
Carolina Alliance: LAZY DIVISION
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
AUDITECH's Tacoma Gallery
Good times nothing major but nice to meet people you have been chating with
Old 05-17-2009, 08:38 PM   #76
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
hey tacomaman where the pics at?
Old 05-17-2009, 08:41 PM   #77
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
nevermind
Old 05-18-2009, 01:45 PM   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
nevermind