Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Mini meet in SC, or NC

Old 05-09-2009, 03:59 PM   #1
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Mini meet in SC, or NC

So ill be driving down to anderson SC tomorrow to see my moms, plan on coming back next Sat May 16th i will be traveling on 85 but am willing to go alittle out of the way.

Anyone interested? as i dont know many people, yall could decide on the location best for everyone

Thanks
Old 05-09-2009, 04:26 PM   #2
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
id be in but i got church tomarro and sunday is :family" day and school all week and then lodas of HW after for end of year exams
Old 05-09-2009, 04:30 PM   #3
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
i would want to meet Sat May 16 as i would be on my way home
Old 05-09-2009, 04:32 PM   #4
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thats the only day i hav free
sorry
Old 05-09-2009, 04:32 PM   #5

any else?
Old 05-09-2009, 04:36 PM   #6
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
prolly not as lugoff is too far of a drive from anderson
Old 05-09-2009, 04:40 PM   #7

yupp that is a bit of a drive
Old 05-09-2009, 04:49 PM   #8
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
no one else in the south east?
Old 05-09-2009, 04:50 PM   #9

tigerfan,tacomaman06,tjgraner, clemsontacoma
any of all interested?
Old 05-09-2009, 05:02 PM   #10
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
i would definitely be, but we are heading to atlanta next friday evening, and we'll be heading back home on sunday at some point.
Old 05-09-2009, 05:08 PM   #11
Carolina Alliance: LAZY DIVISION
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
AUDITECH's Tacoma Gallery
I dont know if i got anything going on or not im in charlotte nc used to live in newport news va for oh about 28 years. moved down here 7 years ago
Old 05-09-2009, 05:10 PM   #12
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
ill be going right through there, something in charlotte would work for me around 2ish pm on May 16th
Old 05-09-2009, 05:15 PM   #13
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

if we happen to not go to atl next weekend........we can do a small charlotte meet......we can go for wings/beer whatever.
Old 05-09-2009, 05:15 PM   #14
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
ok let me check with the wife. Got the triplets coming.
Old 05-09-2009, 05:16 PM   #15
yea there is that wing place right off 485 and south tryon (hwy 49)
Old 05-09-2009, 05:18 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDITECH View Post
yea there is that wing place right off 485 and south tryon (hwy 49)
yep.....and they got some awesome wings too Frank!!!
Old 05-09-2009, 05:19 PM   #17
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
sounds good to me i love wings and beer
Old 05-09-2009, 05:25 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
sounds good to me i love wings and beer
cool.......i'll let ya know closer to the weekend if we are gonna be in town or not.
Old 05-09-2009, 05:26 PM   #19
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
my prob is that im not going to have my laptop with me but ill check back a couple of times during the week
Old 05-09-2009, 05:28 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
my prob is that im not going to have my laptop with me but ill check back a couple of times during the week
aight......well, i'll just send you a pm when the time comes.