Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

darien, ga.

Old 05-12-2009, 01:26 PM   #1
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
darien, ga.

Hi Georgians-can ya fill me in on what kind of town Darien, Ga. is? Is it a good place to live? Thanks!
Old 05-12-2009, 01:34 PM   #2
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
oh shoot! you movin to the southeast??
Old 05-12-2009, 02:46 PM   #3
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Lucky for them-no. but Rosie's son might be--I'm hoping to get an idea
Old 05-12-2009, 03:13 PM   #4
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
Lucky for them-no. but Rosie's son might be--I'm hoping to get an idea
i thought for sure you were gonna be close by

damn

i dont know anything about that area btw
Old 05-12-2009, 05:40 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
i thought for sure you were gonna be close by

damn

i dont know anything about that area btw
yeah and getting feedback is looking bleak too-oh well...hey you wouldnt want me living there man-I'd drive you nuts with the radios and buggin the shit out of you about your job
Old 05-21-2009, 01:53 PM   #6
fixedforbroke is an unknown quantity at this point

fixedforbroke's Tacoma Gallery
darien is nice, i live just down the road from there. There isnt alot to do but off road and go to the bar. Its really small but right on the water so if he got him self a boat, he would love it. I live in brunswick/ st. simons island which is about 30 min south
Old 05-21-2009, 07:36 PM   #7

Thanks FFB I will pass it along-we are trying to get him to stay here.
Old 05-23-2009, 03:26 PM   #8
steve r is a name known to allsteve r is a name known to allsteve r is a name known to allsteve r is a name known to allsteve r is a name known to allsteve r is a name known to all

steve r's Tacoma Gallery
Why does every one wanna move south ?? Once yall are here .ya never go back.