1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Saturday April 25th Pilgrim trail ride Waterville TN

Discussion in 'Tennessee' started by motostar00, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Apr 23, 2015 at 1:24 PM
    motostar00

motostar00 [OP] Grind it till ya find it

Member:
    First Name:
    Ryan
    N.C
    Vehicle:
    tinted windows, 3 inch bilstein/eibach lift , LED head lights, 35 super swamper TSL SX2's and Raceline bead locks, air bagged rear, 1 10 inch Kicker Comp R
    I know this is short notice but I will be riding the trail Saturday with a few friends and thought Id let yall know in case anyone is interested. There was a meet there last year and everyone seemed to have fun. The trail isn't really hard. Theres a couple hairy spots but I have seen factory trucks make it up through there. The trail is about an hour and a half long and we plan on getting to the head of the trail around 3 or 4 o clock to give you a rough estimate on time. This is just a day ride. If anyones interested just post on here and ill try to check this before Saturday. The exit is on I-40 and I believe the number is 451 its the Waterville TN exit and the trail head is up the mountain a little ways.

2. Apr 26, 2015 at 3:39 PM
    SGTCap

SGTCap Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Cap
    Summerville, SC
    Vehicle:
    4x4 6-spd,
    37s, 4x4 6-spd, OME 886s, Allpro Expos, SOS sliders and front/rear bumpers,Rack,Skids, 4.56s, Lockers,Recon Winch, TJM RTT, Lots of tools, boxes and gear. Shaggy mutt behind the seat
    Did you end up going?

Products Discussed in

To Top