Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Alabama!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-30-2011, 02:37 PM   #2541
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
If you de-bro your truck, that will leave me with the bro-est truck here. Guess I better pull the aal off.
Nah! I don't think your truck is bro at all! It has a good set up over all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xodeuce View Post
There's gotta be a bro looking for some rockstars. They're drawn to them like moths to a light.
I know right! Mine are "Custom" to! I sunk the center cap in a little more and it made them look a little better...
Old 09-30-2011, 02:47 PM   #2542
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuthrnTaco07 View Post
Nah! I don't think your truck is bro at all! It has a good set up over all!

I know right! Mine are "Custom" to! I sunk the center cap in a little more and it made them look a little better...
All bro's recess there center cap. and only the bro'est of bro's paint them somehow!
Old 09-30-2011, 03:58 PM   #2543
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
All bro's recess there center cap. and only the bro'est of bro's paint them somehow!
Bad thing was I almost thought about it! LOL! Damn you Paul!
Old 09-30-2011, 07:16 PM   #2544
BaNgArAnG
06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Caleb
06TACOFIREMAN's Tacoma Gallery
where do all you huntsville guys order youre stuff from? Ive always used H&H on 72 towards madison theyve been great about getting things in quick and the prices but not the best on installation only because theres a lot they dont install. i also used custom camper shells on off of research park to get my leer topper ( got it used half price :-) ) just wondering who yall recomend
Old 10-01-2011, 11:32 AM   #2545
BaNgArAnG
06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

oh btw i know a great trail out in paint rock in the estillfork area to trail ride. i took the 4 wheelers out on the trail today and since we havnt had rain it would be PERFECT. me and my buddy in his 4 runner are gonna go in the next few weekends
Old 10-01-2011, 04:21 PM   #2546

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06TACOFIREMAN View Post
where do all you huntsville guys order youre stuff from? Ive always used H&H on 72 towards madison theyve been great about getting things in quick and the prices but not the best on installation only because theres a lot they dont install. i also used custom camper shells on off of research park to get my leer topper ( got it used half price :-) ) just wondering who yall recomend
I really don't use shops around here too often.. The shop I do use when I need them is Victory's Offroad and ATV in Union Grove.. One of my buddy's owns the shop and he usually helps me out on some things. Super quick to! They installed my 6" when I had it done and gave me a GREAT deal! but other then that there prices are about average.. They are A LOT cheaper then Rocket City offroad in Hsv!

Quote:
oh btw i know a great trail out in paint rock in the estillfork area to trail ride. i took the 4 wheelers out on the trail today and since we havnt had rain it would be PERFECT. me and my buddy in his 4 runner are gonna go in the next few weekends
Well as long as I don't have to put it in 4wd then i'm down! But if I do then maybe when I get my T-case I can get someone up here to help me install it! I might do the twin stick conversion before though. Not sure. Wyatt said that I can do it before I even get the twin stick and that way all I have to do is change out the shift mechanism and put a small spring in when they get in and i'm done.

Just let me know when you go man and I'll go with you!
Old 10-01-2011, 10:01 PM   #2547
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
jspadaro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I might be down as well, depends a lot on which weekend.
Old 10-02-2011, 06:29 AM   #2548
dzlguy is on a distinguished road

Name: McGee
dzlguy's Tacoma Gallery
sry guy's i havent been on in awhile been workin alot how's everybody doin?
Old 10-02-2011, 06:46 AM   #2549
Roll Tide!
travis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
travis9287's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to travis9287
Can I Get A Roll Tide?
Old 10-02-2011, 07:00 AM   #2550
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by travis9287 View Post
Can I Get A Roll Tide?

NO!!! now shut up and sit back down.
Old 10-02-2011, 07:04 AM   #2551
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i would be interested as well but it will all depend what day (saturday or sunday) you would be going and if i have to work....... oh yeah and if i am in the hospital welcoming my son by then or not.
Old 10-02-2011, 01:36 PM   #2552

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzlguy View Post
sry guy's i havent been on in awhile been workin alot how's everybody doin?
Doing good man! Glad to see your back! We'll get another meet going soon, so keep you eyes open!
Old 10-02-2011, 05:14 PM   #2553
04trd4x4AL is a splendid one to behold04trd4x4AL is a splendid one to behold04trd4x4AL is a splendid one to behold04trd4x4AL is a splendid one to behold04trd4x4AL is a splendid one to behold04trd4x4AL is a splendid one to behold04trd4x4AL is a splendid one to behold04trd4x4AL is a splendid one to behold

Name: Daniel
04trd4x4AL's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Caleb you own land over in that area. I know that area pretty well. Its startin to get hunting season, somebody wouldnt welcome a few trucks riding threw the woods while waitn on a big daddy to come through.
Old 10-02-2011, 06:54 PM   #2554

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04trd4x4AL View Post
Hey Caleb you own land over in that area. I know that area pretty well. Its startin to get hunting season, somebody wouldnt welcome a few trucks riding threw the woods while waitn on a big daddy to come through.
That's why you go mid day! LOL!
Old 10-03-2011, 05:43 AM   #2556
BaNgArAnG

my family owns half the mountain with 2 cabins....so were good!!! haha but the trail i was talking about riding is along the creek in the valley. the trail is literally where the road turns into the creek haha and down there its posted no hunting so no worries
Old 10-03-2011, 09:07 AM   #2557
Mr. Midlife Crisis
TacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
TacoAlaMode's Tacoma Gallery
As long as it is dry, my highway tires should be ok. I'd love to go. So when are we going to do this?

Daniel, did you drop the switches at my house on Friday? By the time I got to the door, the truck was heading out and I couldn't see who was driving.
Old 10-03-2011, 05:00 PM   #2558
BaNgArAnG

not sure. i work 3 jobs. ( fire hall, fresh market on airport road, and construction) so my schedule is limited. ill take my truck out there soon to test it out and see if its driveable for all us stock people
Old 10-03-2011, 08:16 PM   #2559
Roll Tide!
travis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravis9287 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
travis9287's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to travis9287
Quote:
Originally Posted by my08yoyo View Post
NO!!! now shut up and sit back down.
very funny!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11BSSG View Post
Why yes you can! ROLL TIDE!!!
There we go! RTR!
Old 10-03-2011, 08:28 PM   #2560
04trd4x4AL is a splendid one to behold04trd4x4AL is a splendid one to behold04trd4x4AL is a splendid one to behold04trd4x4AL is a splendid one to behold04trd4x4AL is a splendid one to behold04trd4x4AL is a splendid one to behold04trd4x4AL is a splendid one to behold04trd4x4AL is a splendid one to behold

Name: Daniel
04trd4x4AL's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah Brian I dropped them off. Its Friday I was in a hurry, ready to get to the house. Your lucky I rang the doorbell.HA HA.

Products Discussed in this Thread