Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Alabama!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-22-2012, 10:36 AM   #3561
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
jspadaro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaic2021 View Post

It does stop at certain points like halfway and what not..I just don't have a key
That thing isn't water-tight? It looks like a good cover...
Old 01-22-2012, 10:38 AM   #3562
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Looks like a new one, possibly upgraded, would be $1100: http://www.autoanything.com/tonneau-...3A3075173.aspx

I only ask for a 20% cut of the final sale for helping you price out your cover, dude.
Old 01-22-2012, 10:39 AM   #3563
Archaic2021 has much to be proud ofArchaic2021 has much to be proud ofArchaic2021 has much to be proud ofArchaic2021 has much to be proud ofArchaic2021 has much to be proud ofArchaic2021 has much to be proud ofArchaic2021 has much to be proud ofArchaic2021 has much to be proud of
Archaic2021's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspadaro View Post
That thing isn't water-tight? It looks like a good cover...
Well I've seen some people post about it and they said it wasn't water proof...but Ive never tried haha. Like I said I would never use it.
Old 01-22-2012, 11:57 AM   #3565
Archaic2021 has much to be proud ofArchaic2021 has much to be proud ofArchaic2021 has much to be proud ofArchaic2021 has much to be proud ofArchaic2021 has much to be proud ofArchaic2021 has much to be proud ofArchaic2021 has much to be proud ofArchaic2021 has much to be proud of
Archaic2021's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davtopgun View Post
That thing looks pricey! To rich for my blood, but you might be able to sell it in the for sale section here on TW.
haha, yeah I have it on there, Like I said 300 bucks for a 1200 cover isn't bad I don't think.
Old 01-22-2012, 01:40 PM   #3566
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
I know it's late but Justin, Those torx bolts in your rear are a BITCH to get out.. the are aluminum and soft so take your time.. If you don't you'll end up stripping it out.
Old 01-22-2012, 02:53 PM   #3567
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
yeah i rem the troubles you and will had. im not sure how to go about that for easy extraction because its not like wd 40 would help. ill think of something..... hopefully
Old 01-22-2012, 03:24 PM   #3568
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Pb blaster noobs
Old 01-22-2012, 06:19 PM   #3569
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
dumbass pb blaster doesnt make a damn bit of difference on a bolt that has a tack on it. from my 13 years of experience doing maintenance at a rock quarry ive never seen pb blaster eat through a tack weld, maybe they teach different things in auburn but that is just what my experience has taught me.
Old 01-22-2012, 08:04 PM   #3570
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by my08yoyo View Post
dumbass pb blaster doesnt make a damn bit of difference on a bolt that has a tack on it. from my 13 years of experience doing maintenance at a rock quarry ive never seen pb blaster eat through a tack weld, maybe they teach different things in auburn but that is just what my experience has taught me.
i assumed yall were talking about the torx bolts in the bed. forgive me for not reading back a page . Don't be such a douche man.
Old 01-22-2012, 08:30 PM   #3571
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
i assumed yall were talking about the torx bolts in the bed. forgive me for not reading back a page . Don't be such a douche man.
I got him back... Not as sarcastically but none the less powned!
Old 01-22-2012, 10:36 PM   #3572
GATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Alex
Location: B'ham, AL. Can be found in good ole Cherry Point, NC
GATORTACO92's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakoons86 View Post
is anyone on here from calera, or shelby county area thats where im located just wondering
ya dude, I'm down in chelsea...
Old 01-22-2012, 10:38 PM   #3573
GATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jab08 View Post
Nice truck man!! You ever pass through Sylacauga? Seems like I have seen your truck before.
ya, not often but i got lake house at lake martin and go down that way to waste bass
Old 01-22-2012, 10:41 PM   #3574

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolltide3705 View Post
Dude this is weird but I'm pretty sure I just drove next to you on 280 west about an hour and a half ago. I was in my buddies gold f250 and you were turning left onto 119 I think.
i don't really pay much attention unless you ride my ass or pull up next to me..haha!
Old 01-23-2012, 03:28 AM   #3575
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
i am talking about the torx bolts in the tailgate...... and a douche? really that is what you are going to call me???

and also you got me real good kyle!!!
Old 01-23-2012, 04:44 AM   #3576

Well i thought about calling you suave or good looking but mom didnt raise me a liar You know i was kidding. If anyone knows how to take an auburn joke you know its me. Im around alabama fans all the time
Old 01-23-2012, 04:46 AM   #3577

And my bed bolts werent that bad to remove. At least the front ones werent.
Old 01-23-2012, 05:31 AM   #3578
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
yeah im not sure when it was but at some point later down the road apparently toyota thought it would be a good idea to start puting a small tack on the head of the bolts. dont really know why or how that would be a good idea but xoduece is actually the one that pointed it out to me in the first place and then when i went out to look at my truck sure enough it had it. so i dont know how but somehow im gonna have to break that tack, or just get pissed off and drill the bastard out and find a new bolt to replace it????? never know depends how much patience i have when i work on it.
Old 01-23-2012, 06:12 AM   #3579
We all know the one way to turn those frowns upside down on a Monday...

Old 01-23-2012, 06:36 PM   #3580
FJ Cruiser
KEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedKEG'sTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kurt
KEG'sTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to KEG'sTACO
About to have my tube bumper built.

Products Discussed in this Thread