Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Alabama!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-23-2012, 07:12 PM   #3581
Mr. Midlife Crisis
TacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
TacoAlaMode's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! ^^^^^^! And the tube step bumper is going to be cool also.

Edit: That sucks, got moved to the next page so my ^^^^^ isn't quite right.

Edit: Edit: I seem to be late to the party and missed the real link posted elsewhere!
Old 01-23-2012, 07:35 PM   #3582
BaNgArAnG
06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Caleb
06TACOFIREMAN's Tacoma Gallery
does anyone in north Alabama have any experience using Freddie Louis auto accessories? ( I usually use H&H for everything but my guy was on vacation til next week) i went to them today cause im looking for lights to throw on the avid bar. also have an addition to the taco i got my tacoma rubber bedmat from bill penny today!
Old 01-23-2012, 07:43 PM   #3583
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06TACOFIREMAN View Post
does anyone in north Alabama have any experience using Freddie Louis auto accessories? ( I usually use H&H for everything but my guy was on vacation til next week) i went to them today cause im looking for lights to throw on the avid bar. also have an addition to the taco i got my tacoma rubber bedmat from bill penny today!
I would just use amazon for lights.. It's way cheaper then any shop here in town can offer..
Old 01-23-2012, 07:47 PM   #3584
Mr. Midlife Crisis
TacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I got my tint done at Freddie Louis. No problems. One started to peel and they replaced it with no questions or problems at all.
Old 01-23-2012, 08:21 PM   #3585
BaNgArAnG
06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yeah they seemed pretty proffesional. and brian now that life has calmed down again and the holidays are over i am still wanting to get my satoshi done. if youre still interested
Old 01-23-2012, 08:50 PM   #3586
Mr. Midlife Crisis

You can drop the grill by anytime. I'll be a bit busy right after the meet, so it would take me a few weeks if you wait until then. If you get it to me in the next few days, I might be able to have it ready to go by the meet.
Old 01-24-2012, 07:40 AM   #3587
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
y'all know anything about the anslee farms neighborhood off research park?
Old 01-24-2012, 09:32 AM   #3588
trailhead98 is on a distinguished road

Name: Will
trailhead98's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
y'all know anything about the anslee farms neighborhood off research park?
I know i live a stones throw from there. Why?
Old 01-24-2012, 10:35 AM   #3589
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailhead98 View Post
I know i live a stones throw from there. Why?
How is that area? does it flood much? I'm looking at getting in a house out there in the next year
Old 01-24-2012, 11:14 AM   #3590
trailhead98 is on a distinguished road

Name: Will
trailhead98's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
How is that area? does it flood much? I'm looking at getting in a house out there in the next year
I dont think it does specifically there. There is a neighnorhood down the road from there thats has a pond and a creek near it that floods like for example the other day. But nothing ever gets to the road. I think anslee farms would be fine. My girlfriend works with a chick who lives there. I'll have to ask her.
Old 01-24-2012, 06:14 PM   #3591
BaNgArAnG

ok i may be able to get it to you tomorrow or the day after. pm me your address and number
Old 01-24-2012, 07:21 PM   #3592
BaNgArAnG

by the way does anyone local have experience with lights? im gonna buy some lights for my avid bar but i have 0 experience with wiring. thinkin about ordering the hellas below here. let me know if someone could help me

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=ATVPDKIKX0DER
Old 01-24-2012, 08:30 PM   #3593
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
What I will have to say about these loghts is.. BE VERY CAREFUL with the lens... I have 2 and both cracked.. It could just be that they are used and fragile by now but I wasn't impressed..
Old 01-24-2012, 08:53 PM   #3594

I'm not a fan of the kc's i have. They weren't cheap either
Old 01-25-2012, 06:38 AM   #3595
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
jspadaro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06TACOFIREMAN View Post
by the way does anyone local have experience with lights? im gonna buy some lights for my avid bar but i have 0 experience with wiring. thinkin about ordering the hellas below here. let me know if someone could help me

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...=ATVPDKIKX0DER
I mounted hella 500's to my avid bar, so been there done that. Haven't had black magics, but the 500 FF's are fairly tough and cheap.

Wiring is easy. Fuse tap -> switch -> relay under the hood -> battery & lights. We could do the wiring at the meet in probably 15 minutes. I got some of those Scion TC blank switches that fit in the bank to the left of the steering wheel with slight trimming. You'll need a switch of some kind.

Well, you'll need a switch unless you want to put that dinky round switch it comes with in your truck. Yuk.
Old 01-25-2012, 06:40 AM   #3596
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
jspadaro's Tacoma Gallery
Last thing I forgot: I ended up putting a few washers on the bolt holding each light to the bar. The light mounts for my bar are just slightly too low so if I bolt the lights straight to them I can't aim the lights forward.
Old 01-25-2012, 01:05 PM   #3597
ty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty (like tie your shoes)
ty.s07's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to ty.s07
06tacofireman, I seen you I think in hsv today by freshmarket headed into Jones valley. I was in the blue 2500 with the lift and xd's. Your truck looks good man!
Old 01-25-2012, 01:33 PM   #3598
Archaic2021 has much to be proud ofArchaic2021 has much to be proud ofArchaic2021 has much to be proud ofArchaic2021 has much to be proud ofArchaic2021 has much to be proud ofArchaic2021 has much to be proud ofArchaic2021 has much to be proud ofArchaic2021 has much to be proud of
Archaic2021's Tacoma Gallery
Hey if any of you guys interested in that roll n lock I'm sellin it cheap or trade for grill or other taco parts.
Old 01-25-2012, 03:46 PM   #3599
BaNgArAnG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty.s07 View Post
06tacofireman, I seen you I think in hsv today by freshmarket headed into Jones valley. I was in the blue 2500 with the lift and xd's. Your truck looks good man!
yup that was me! thanks man i was on my way to drop my grill off to get satoshid
Old 01-25-2012, 03:47 PM   #3600
BaNgArAnG

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspadaro View Post
I mounted hella 500's to my avid bar, so been there done that. Haven't had black magics, but the 500 FF's are fairly tough and cheap.

Wiring is easy. Fuse tap -> switch -> relay under the hood -> battery & lights. We could do the wiring at the meet in probably 15 minutes. I got some of those Scion TC blank switches that fit in the bank to the left of the steering wheel with slight trimming. You'll need a switch of some kind.

Well, you'll need a switch unless you want to put that dinky round switch it comes with in your truck. Yuk.
Ill be coming to the meet. im ordering those lights friday after i get paid so if youre still cool with it ill bring them to let you do it haha i have 0 experience in wiring haha just send me a link of anything else i may need to order and ill get it done

Products Discussed in this Thread