Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Alabama!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-18-2009, 09:36 PM   #21
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
no harm meant, i have love for all that is America. including Alabama
No harm man. I just don't want this thread to get cluttered with jokes.
Old 05-18-2009, 09:37 PM   #22
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
No harm man. I just don't want this thread to get cluttered with jokes.
good luck with that

youve been around TW long enough to know better
Old 05-18-2009, 09:46 PM   #23
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
good luck with that

youve been around TW long enough to know better

i've been around tw long enough to know that everyone here is a good person too. I know jokes are fun, but i would really like to keep it clean. I'll start alabama jokes in the UPT just to make up for it.
Old 05-18-2009, 09:48 PM   #24
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
what do you mean?
Auburn/ or/Huntsville Meet
Old 05-18-2009, 09:53 PM   #25

If you wanna link it you can. Just remember, if we do your lift in auburn, it's gotta be at your place cause my driveway isn't level. If its in HSV, my apt is level, but all offroading places here are dominated by highschoolers with ungodly huge trucks, thus creating ruts that you would need 35's to get through. Good thing i got a vehicle with 35's now!
Old 05-18-2009, 10:31 PM   #26
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If you wanna link it you can. Just remember, if we do your lift in auburn, it's gotta be at your place cause my driveway isn't level. If its in HSV, my apt is level, but all offroading places here are dominated by highschoolers with ungodly huge trucks, thus creating ruts that you would need 35's to get through. Good thing i got a vehicle with 35's now!
Thats fine. I have no problem with doing that. hahaha I bet. Those HUGE chevys and Fords...

No we just got to get it running
Old 05-18-2009, 11:23 PM   #27
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
North East AL checkin in. And when I say NE I mean NE. A small town called Stevenson. Just about NE and you can get in AL.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:41 PM   #28
wareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
wareagle5693's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wareagle5693
Central 'bama checkin in down here in Montgomery! Anybody else from around the gump? or is auburn about as close as I get?
Old 05-20-2009, 05:49 AM   #29

haven't seen many people from montgomery. welcome man!
Old 05-22-2009, 05:37 AM   #30
Bre2tSco2t is on a distinguished road

Bre2tSco2t's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wareagle5693 View Post
Central 'bama checkin in down here in Montgomery! Anybody else from around the gump? or is auburn about as close as I get?

Prattville, is where I live, and work in Montgomery, Does this count?
Old 05-22-2009, 05:49 AM   #31

as long as its alabama
Old 05-24-2009, 06:20 PM   #32
wareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
wareagle5693's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wareagle5693
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bre2tSco2t View Post
Prattville, is where I live, and work in Montgomery, Does this count?
Cool man! I'm gonna be up in Prattville more soon, we might have to meet up sometime.
Old 05-25-2009, 05:07 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by wareagle5693 View Post
Cool man! I'm gonna be up in Prattville more soon, we might have to meet up sometime.

Absolutely. Don't be fooled by the color of my truck. I am an Auburn fan too!
Old 05-25-2009, 05:13 AM   #34
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
where are jrobson and mws4ua? They oughta chime in.
Didn't see the thread until now. My profile says Birmingham, but only b/c it's better known than Vestavia, where I've lived since I was 7.

I have cousins in California, and I remember the first time they came to visit. They were amazed at how pretty AL was, and that we had running water/shoes/etc. They were young at the time (5-10yrs old), but they seriously thought of AL the way you see it in civil war era movies. You know... the way Mississippi still is.

Also... not trying to turn the AL thread on itself... but ROLL TIDE!
Old 05-25-2009, 05:27 AM   #36
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pster View Post
Hey, I was born in Muscle Shoals, anyone know where that is?
Sure do... up in the NW of the state, by Florence. I had a buddy from there in college. Never visited the area, though.
Old 05-25-2009, 06:08 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pster View Post
Hey, I was born in Muscle Shoals, anyone know where that is?

I sure do. If anyone in there life has ever heard just one song, it probably has ties to Muscle Shoals.
Old 05-25-2009, 06:54 AM   #38
Banned
Pster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bre2tSco2t View Post
I sure do. If anyone in there life has ever heard just one song, it probably has ties to Muscle Shoals.
Sweet Home Alabama! Hole in the wall place, but red clay gets in your blood and never leaves.
Old 05-25-2009, 12:53 PM   #39
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
East central alabama checking in from Smiths Station.

Murph
Old 05-25-2009, 02:49 PM   #40
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by medic2230 View Post
East central alabama checking in from Smiths Station.

Murph
Come to the Meet in T-Town MAy 30th

Products Discussed in this Thread