Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Alabama!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-09-2012, 04:28 AM   #3982
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
DAMNIT DAVE!!!!!!!!!! you promised not to tell anyone my secret.
Old 02-09-2012, 05:14 AM   #3984
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by my08yoyo View Post
sometimes that doesnt work. ive sent 4 pm's so far since i got my new truck and even pm'ed 2 other mods to try and help out the cause. the mods told me they would get on it and i never heard anything from bob. i think he doesnt want alabamians representing anymore.
I wouldn't be to concerned considering the amount of money he fronts for this site. Stickers plus hosting with only one super inconspicuous ad has got to be spensive to front.
Old 02-09-2012, 05:17 AM   #3985
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
im not concerned. i was just merely trying to give brian comfort in knowing that he wasnt the only one.
Old 02-09-2012, 05:34 AM   #3986
Roll Tide Roll
mash25 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
mash25's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sometimes that doesnt work. ive sent 4 pm's so far since i got my new truck and even pm'ed 2 other mods to try and help out the cause. the mods told me they would get on it and i never heard anything from bob. i think he doesnt want alabamians representing anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuthrnTaco07 View Post
Mash was going to but he already had plans with his lady.. So he will be at the next one..
Yeah I would like to come bud but I've had this gatlingburg trip planned for bout 3-4 months...but I will def be at the next one...
Old 02-09-2012, 07:25 AM   #3987
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
jspadaro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davtopgun View Post
I just sent Bob a PM with the title "TW sticker Please". Then type your address in the message area. Took about a month to get mine. He sends them out as he can get them.
Quote:
I got mine in a few days. You guys simply aren't pretty enough, except Kyle, who is TOO pretty.
Old 02-09-2012, 08:06 AM   #3988
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
that is true.......... kyle really is too pretty...... mmmmmmmmmmmmm..........
Old 02-09-2012, 08:42 AM   #3989
speedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shedspeedfreek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
speedfreek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspadaro View Post
I got mine in a few days. You guys simply aren't pretty enough, except Kyle, who is TOO pretty.
Quote:
that is true.......... kyle really is too pretty...... mmmmmmmmmmmmm..........
You see this is exactly why we can't have new people come to our meets. That and this mysterious beer everyone speaks of but has yet to show itself.

Old 02-09-2012, 08:51 AM   #3990
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
that is ok. new people just means more names i have to "fake remember" and im tired of doing that already. plus you are just using this oppurtunity to try and hide from the love you know you have for someone!!!!
Old 02-09-2012, 09:34 AM   #3992
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
SWEET!!!! i made a sig!!!!!!!!
Old 02-09-2012, 02:20 PM   #3993
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
SWEET!!!! i made a sig!!!!!!!!
Technically I made a sig..

Shit... .........

Anyways.. I've had my TW Sticker for like 2 years now and just keep forgetting to put it on! LOL! He has a thing for Rad Red trucks I know that so maybe that's why I got mine so fast! LOL!
Old 02-09-2012, 04:27 PM   #3994
Treedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Barry
Treedawg37's Tacoma Gallery
whats happen fellers! i see yall still kicking around. kyle you still selling those koozies???? my hunting buddies stole all mine.
Old 02-09-2012, 04:31 PM   #3995
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treedawg37 View Post
whats happen fellers! i see yall still kicking around. kyle you still selling those koozies???? my hunting buddies stole all mine.
HAHA! Hell yeah! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN! We have a meet coming up Saturday!! There is a HUGE convoy of fellow B'ham boys coming up! You should join em!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ders-meet.html
Old 02-09-2012, 04:34 PM   #3996
Treedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTreedawg37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Barry
Treedawg37's Tacoma Gallery
i disappear for 3 months between oct 15 and jan 31.....lol killin animals. brain told me about the meet but im working. ill make the next one. you get your house and the big red machine all fixed up?
Old 02-09-2012, 04:48 PM   #3997
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'd like to extend an incredible amount of thanks to Brian. On a whim he found me a buyer for my wrecked truck. I'm still going to take a huge hit but it was the best decision.

BUT WAIT A FUCKING SECOND HERE!!!! not if state farm has anything to say. I got a call today saying I am liable for paying for all the parts that were ordered to repair my truck including a new frame that cost 5700. Funny thing is that I never gave any permission to procede with the repairs. I've been on the phone all day with all parties involved. Even the repair shop and my local insurance agent think its crazy. However I'm in good hands with my local agent. In this time of trouble he's taken time to call me as soon as he gets anything solved. Seriously, I can't catch a fucking break. I've begun researching filing a claim with the Alabama insurance coalition due to all of this.
Old 02-09-2012, 05:22 PM   #3998
Mr. Midlife Crisis
TacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
TacoAlaMode's Tacoma Gallery
Paul, who would you owe this too? Where did they get the parts from? We can stage a drive in for Saturday if we need....

I think a couple of 20 tacomas driving into a particular place with some artistically drawn signs could sway some peoples decisions.
Old 02-09-2012, 05:26 PM   #3999

I would owe this to state farm apparently since they are writing the check. However I have a form that I have not signed that says I authorize state farm to pay the repair shop. So at least I have something.
Old 02-09-2012, 05:35 PM   #4000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treedawg37 View Post
i disappear for 3 months between oct 15 and jan 31.....lol killin animals. brain told me about the meet but im working. ill make the next one. you get your house and the big red machine all fixed up?
I got a house and the Taco 4wd fixed!! So all I need now is to finish off my lift and gears! Lockers will come WAY later!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
I'd like to extend an incredible amount of thanks to Brian. On a whim he found me a buyer for my wrecked truck. I'm still going to take a huge hit but it was the best decision.

BUT WAIT A FUCKING SECOND HERE!!!! not if state farm has anything to say. I got a call today saying I am liable for paying for all the parts that were ordered to repair my truck including a new frame that cost 5700. Funny thing is that I never gave any permission to procede with the repairs. I've been on the phone all day with all parties involved. Even the repair shop and my local insurance agent think its crazy. However I'm in good hands with my local agent. In this time of trouble he's taken time to call me as soon as he gets anything solved. Seriously, I can't catch a fucking break. I've begun researching filing a claim with the Alabama insurance coalition due to all of this.
DUDE! WTF! I'm sorry for all your troubles Paul! I hope some way some how you get this resolved in your best interest! At least you finally have someone on your side!

Products Discussed in this Thread