Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Alabama!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-25-2009, 08:08 PM   #41
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
Come to the Meet in T-Town MAy 30th

Will be outta town at the beach in florida that weekend.

Murph
Old 05-26-2009, 10:00 AM   #42
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Shouldn't drgonzo be in here???
Old 05-26-2009, 12:23 PM   #43
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
shhh....
Old 06-20-2009, 07:44 PM   #44
Banned
kilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to behold
kilgoja's Tacoma Gallery
oxford, AL here
Old 06-21-2009, 04:10 PM   #45
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-21-2009, 04:48 PM   #46
Ty's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud ofTy's Taco has much to be proud of

Name: Tyler
Ty's Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Gadsden here!!! Sorry for the late post but Ive been overhauling the truck and have been off line for the last few days. If we get this thing together let me know when and what the festivities will be.
Old 07-11-2009, 10:26 AM   #47
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
bump to find any more Bama residents.....
Old 07-11-2009, 10:33 AM   #48
brad07 is on a distinguished road

Army: Mechanic
brad07's Tacoma Gallery
opelika here

stationed in ky and currently deployed, got alot working against me but always a BAMA BOY!!!
Old 07-11-2009, 12:13 PM   #49
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brad07 View Post
stationed in ky and currently deployed, got alot working against me but always a BAMA BOY!!!
when will you be back?
Old 07-11-2009, 09:43 PM   #50
brad07 is on a distinguished road

Army: Mechanic
brad07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
when will you be back?
in aug
Old 07-11-2009, 09:45 PM   #51
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Oh alright.

Thank you for your service!
Old 07-16-2009, 08:16 PM   #52
TREADING LIGHTLY!
baildavc will become famous soon enough

Name: David
baildavc's Tacoma Gallery
Jasper is online. Ready to rep for Bama.
Old 07-17-2009, 03:57 AM   #53
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
so when and where is our meet going to be?
Old 07-17-2009, 08:48 AM   #54
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotLift37 View Post
so when and where is our meet going to be?
Um I'm gonna try and work with NiXxer from the X-runner forum (cant remember the name right now) and see if we can get a X-runner, Tacoma, 4Runner meet going.
Old 07-22-2009, 08:04 AM   #55
Christopher is on a distinguished road
Christopher's Tacoma Gallery
Oxford , AL but my rebuild isnt out of shop yet... soon i hope...
Old 07-23-2009, 02:57 PM   #56
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
I'm new on here but not to the area!!

I live in arab, but reside in Huntsville!! I'm sure most HSV guys have probably seen me around.. I'm the only 2007 Red Taco w/ the Black headlight mod lifted on 32.8" buckshots and Dick Cepek DC_1 Black wheels... I ran into Lifesaflaw123 the other day picking up a pontoon boat and i was stoked that there are others in HSV that love there trucks!! So i'm new to this forum but was a member of customtacos for a while.. I have lots done to my truck and have done it all myself.. i was wanting to get a small ride up just with the closest surrounding areas and possiblly do a night life ride in HSV one weekend!!! Go out to eat then hit up the clubs.. There is a hot new club thats 21+ that we could all get into if not that then we could just go eat and then maybe bowl or do somethin fun at bridgestreet!! Anyways.. Anyone who have any questions on any of my mods i'll start posting at least a right up or pictures of how i wired stuff up!! Like my Bed speaker mod and others.. Thats the only one i haven't seen many write ups on.. I have 4" marine speakers in the bed of my truck.. i can offer any tips and how to best wire them up.. For best sound DO NOT TAP INTO THE REAR SPEAKERS w/ stock head unit!! any ways i just wanted to introduce myself and i'll have pictures up shortly!!
Old 07-28-2009, 07:55 AM   #57
Marti039 is on a distinguished road
Marti039's Tacoma Gallery
Another Birmingham checking in! Just signed up today and bought my truck last week. I have much to learn so try not to be too hard on me.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:34 AM   #58
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
welcome to TW. I see more and more bama folks around here lately. lets keep bringing them in!
Old 07-28-2009, 10:36 AM   #59
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotLift37 View Post
welcome to TW. I see more and more bama folks around here lately. lets keep bringing them in!
Ain't it GREAT?!
Old 07-28-2009, 08:42 PM   #60
Amos will become famous soon enough

Name: Daniel
Amos's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in huntsville, goin' riding this weekend. Not gonna do anything crazy - just got my truck last weekend so it is still stock. Try to find some mud with all this rain we are getting this week.

Products Discussed in this Thread