Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Alabama!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-09-2012, 04:23 PM   #8881
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Yall, I wouldn't touch Kyle, I hear he has the drip lol!

On a taco note, wasn't there a recall on the wire harness in the steering column? I've been driving my dad's truck for a while now and the seat belt light has always been on but now it's almost impossible to get it started. The ignition locks up and I have to bang the column up and down to get it started since the ignition is always locked. I'm trying to save him money on fixing it.
Old 11-09-2012, 05:47 PM   #8882
mac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud of

Name: Mathew
mac424205's Tacoma Gallery
Call the stealership and ask them to check with the bin. If not, then idk what to tell ya but if there is, then take it and get it fixed! Lol
Old 11-09-2012, 06:15 PM   #8883
ty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedty.s07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty (like tie your shoes)
ty.s07's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to ty.s07
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlawedXJ View Post

On a taco note, wasn't there a recall on the wire harness in the steering column? I've been driving my dad's truck for a while now and the seat belt light has always been on but now it's almost impossible to get it started. The ignition locks up and I have to bang the column up and down to get it started since the ignition is always locked. I'm trying to save him money on fixing it.
^^ never heard of that problem however I think there was a recall on the clock spring or something, i'm not sure. might call toyota and ask em. What year is your dad's truck?
Old 11-10-2012, 06:20 AM   #8884
mmmmmmbourbon.
xodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xodeuce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Time for some old schoola for Sat morning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SH5a-deHquc
Old 11-10-2012, 08:01 AM   #8885
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
Old 11-10-2012, 09:19 AM   #8886
mmmmmmbourbon.
xodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xodeuce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoFMS View Post
That says all you need to say about Kool Moe Dee, right there.

In other news, instant virtual lift as of this morning:

Old 11-10-2012, 02:22 PM   #8887
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
so what is a "virtual" lift?? cruiser looks very good btw

edit:nm i see you took the running boards off.
Old 11-10-2012, 02:39 PM   #8888
mmmmmmbourbon.

xodeuce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
so what is a "virtual" lift?? cruiser looks very good btw

edit:nm i see you took the running boards off.
Yeah the wheel arches were already off (Previous owner did away with them), so that's basically it.

Losing the arches and running boards, at least appearance wise, looks like a 2" or so lift between one with arches and boards, vs. without either.
Old 11-10-2012, 05:17 PM   #8889
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
need a basket now....
Old 11-12-2012, 05:27 PM   #8890
mac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud of

update on the truck. I am working on ordering a new ECU hoping that will fix my knock sensor issue, if not, then i will be buying a new motor after Christmas!!!
Old 11-13-2012, 04:33 AM   #8891
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
thought you had it sold??
Old 11-13-2012, 07:40 AM   #8893
mmmmmmbourbon.

xodeuce's Tacoma Gallery
Standing invite to you guys, gonna meet up with the dixieland cruisers guys tomorrow night around 7:30 at the J Clyde downtown. All are welcome. Come drink beer and talk shop.
Old 11-13-2012, 08:18 AM   #8894
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
meeting place get changed??
Old 11-13-2012, 08:30 AM   #8895
mmmmmmbourbon.

xodeuce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
meeting place get changed??
Yeah, Eric's (brewery owner) wife had a baby last week, so he's not available to host us at the brewery. He was actually up north on a disaster recovery team and had to fly home when she went in to labor like 12 days early.
Old 11-13-2012, 08:31 AM   #8896
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
that makes sense..
Old 11-13-2012, 04:45 PM   #8897

Quote:
thought you had it sold??
The guy is up north working the power issue and I haven't heard from him since before the storm hit. I tried contacting him but nothing. If he comes back and contacts me, if I don't have it fixed yet, then I will sell it to him but if not then those are my plans. Halfway there for the motor though, got Christmas around the corner though.
Old 11-14-2012, 05:38 AM   #8898
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Any body know of free/cheap internet phone options? I don't want to shell out my money to comcast if I don't have to.
Old 11-14-2012, 07:09 AM   #8899
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
jspadaro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Any body know of free/cheap internet phone options? I don't want to shell out my money to comcast if I don't have to.
None are as cheap as you'd like, as far as vonage etc. Sip Trunks can be bought by the minute really cheap though.

We ended up just upgrading our cell phones to unlimited since we get good signal at home.

Also your new gif is great.
Old 11-14-2012, 08:11 AM   #8900
mmmmmmbourbon.

xodeuce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
If you've got internet on the cheap you can do a google voice gateway and backfeed the copper phone lines in your house with it. I've got a coworker doing this with two of them, has them set up as lines 1 and 2 on his existing phone lines in his house.

http://www.amazon.com/OBi110-Service.../dp/B0045RMEPI

Products Discussed in this Thread