Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Alabama!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-28-2013, 07:06 AM   #10042
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davtopgun View Post
My van Isn't that nice.
To be fair, neither are you....
Old 02-28-2013, 07:17 AM   #10043
ROAD DAWG is on a distinguished road
Navy: boatswains'mate,2nd
ROAD DAWG's Tacoma Gallery
alabama

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuthrnTaco07 View Post
Just let everyone know.. this is a little of what I did this past weekend.

Yeah.. I got to fix it! It didn't work like i thought it would..
i was wondering about your spring perches,is that the correct?
Old 02-28-2013, 10:04 AM   #10045
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROAD DAWG View Post
i was wondering about your spring perches,is that the correct?
Nope. he's since learned that haha.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:17 AM   #10046
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
did he put 886's on 5100's paul??? is that what im seeing?
Old 02-28-2013, 11:48 AM   #10047
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Yes.. Everyone! LOL! The 886's are for sale! $150 local and $175 shipped! only 2000 miles on them! I'll have to check if they are the X's or not but I think they are not.. They are SUPER STRONG THOUGH!!
Old 02-28-2013, 12:47 PM   #10051
Mr. Midlife Crisis
TacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
TacoAlaMode's Tacoma Gallery
12,600 is way under dollar. It does have the 4wd switch in the picture posted. Damn good steal if someone got it at that price! (pun intended)

I haven't seen anything like that running around in the area, so it probably is the same folks who tried to sell Wizards (Hawaii) Tacoma in birmingham. He got a real big kick out of that.
Old 02-28-2013, 12:54 PM   #10052
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuFerLife View Post
Ya, we've been talking about it in the Tennessee thread. Just wanted to get anyone's input that might be in Huntsville...
I don't know about you guys in TN But we don't have Palm tree's here in hsv! LOL!
Old 02-28-2013, 12:56 PM   #10053

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoAlaMode View Post
12,600 is way under dollar. It does have the 4wd switch in the picture posted. Damn good steal if someone got it at that price! (pun intended)

I haven't seen anything like that running around in the area, so it probably is the same folks who tried to sell Wizards (Hawaii) Tacoma in birmingham. He got a real big kick out of that.
BTW.. Thanks again Brian! The sooner I sell my 886's the sooner you'll get your shocks back.. Probably going to go ahead and buy the coils anyways so i can get them back to you sooner..
Old 02-28-2013, 01:06 PM   #10054
Mr. Midlife Crisis
TacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
TacoAlaMode's Tacoma Gallery
Anything I can to help out a friend.
Old 02-28-2013, 01:11 PM   #10055
DSB4UA is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
DSB4UA's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

Hey guys, figuring most of you gentleman are like me and enjoy a fine firearm or several here in our state, I have a question or two.

1st question, is a coin tray holster mod or another kind of holster mod (fobus paddle?) worth it to add?

2nd question, would it be worth adding the 'gun tote' to a set of Wet Okole?

Which would be a better route to go? Or neither? Any input of any kind (neg/positive/neutral) is cool with me. I want all the input I can get..
Old 02-28-2013, 01:13 PM   #10056
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
jspadaro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSB4UA View Post
Hey guys, figuring most of you gentleman are like me and enjoy a fine firearm or several here in our state, I have a question or two.

1st question, is a coin tray holster mod or another kind of holster mod (fobus paddle?) worth it to add?

Which would be a better route to go? Or neither? Any input of any kind (neg/positive/neutral) is cool with me. I want all the input I can get..
I would check this out, too:
http://www.thewilderness.com/index.p...arent=171&pg=1

It's not really car-specific, but you can carry it, clip it on a seatbelt or any other wide strap, hang the top flap between the mattress and box spring of your bed, etc.
Old 02-28-2013, 02:54 PM   #10057
DSB4UA is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
DSB4UA's Tacoma Gallery
Good look Jim,

That may be in the works instead of a 'mod' like I previously mentioned...

I have been surfing around, may attempt to make my own 'conceal' pouch of sorts out of a OD canvas pouch off ebay if I can find the right size.
Old 03-01-2013, 06:30 AM   #10059
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSB4UA View Post

I did a paddle mount that I installed in my center console. I preferred that over the coin tray cause I could put a full size in there.
Old 03-01-2013, 06:32 AM   #10060
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
i just do the ol' wedge er tween the seats mount when im in a spot that i think i need quick access to it. luckily ive only had to pull it once(and that was in ensley so quite understandable)

Products Discussed in this Thread