Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Alabama!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-07-2013, 11:54 AM   #10541
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
jspadaro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoAlaMode View Post
Absolutely! Any color you want to make it. But don't call Billy, call Wyatt and ask for the 3 hoop option.
Haha, no way, if I buy it, you get what I want.

Anybody remember that punk kid awhile back, who started a thread saying "i have no money, but look guys, you all pitch in to buy parts for my truck and I'll let you dictate what I get."

Pretty sure he got told to go stick it in his ass in short order.
Old 05-07-2013, 12:29 PM   #10542
Mr. Midlife Crisis
TacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
TacoAlaMode's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, call Billy then.
Old 05-08-2013, 04:22 AM   #10543
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
what you need a bumper for??? to make you truck sit lower than stock???
Old 05-08-2013, 06:35 AM   #10544
Mr. Midlife Crisis
TacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I need it to balance my truck when I fill the bed up.
Old 05-08-2013, 06:36 AM   #10545
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fill it up with FAT CHICKS! Lulz, amirite!? Guys? Guys!?
Old 05-08-2013, 06:59 AM   #10546
Mr. Midlife Crisis

(sound of crickets in the background)
Old 05-08-2013, 07:12 AM   #10547
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspadaro View Post
Fill it up with FAT CHICKS! Lulz, amirite!? Guys? Guys!?
O youz right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoAlaMode View Post
(sound of crickets in the background)
^^he mad!
Old 05-08-2013, 07:39 AM   #10549
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
at least we would know what to look for on the recovery..... pair of white shoes!!

we seriously should have gotten a pic of him and jo standing by each other... i swear they could pass as twins or at least relatives, short little pygmy relatives....yeah thats it!
Old 05-08-2013, 09:01 PM   #10551
mac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud of

Name: Mathew
mac424205's Tacoma Gallery
Old 05-09-2013, 06:27 AM   #10552
Man that escalated quickly. Sorry Brian, but that's why you gotta lift it. Fat chicks can't jump.
Old 05-09-2013, 08:07 AM   #10553
Mr. Midlife Crisis

How did I miss this yesterday. The recovery point is right on and the jumping point rings true.
Old 05-09-2013, 08:09 AM   #10554
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
you know..... i dont think i have ever seen you jump either brian..... maybe fat chicks and short legged halfling men can't jump?????
Old 05-09-2013, 08:36 AM   #10555
So... if anyone needs their MAF clean, I do it rilly gud! And by that I mean, when I'm being careful, I'll break the shit out of it.

On a related note, if anyone buys a miata, there's a guy in Danville, AL with fantastic parts prices.
Old 05-09-2013, 08:39 AM   #10556
My turn.

TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
but kind of but mostly

well played jim, well played
Old 05-09-2013, 08:40 AM   #10557
Yeah... nice $45 mistake. Oh well, could have been a $200 mistake! I swear to god I was incredibly careful with the cleaner though. The fact that it was 16 years old probably didn't help.
Old 05-09-2013, 08:43 AM   #10560
Yeah the danville guy buys miatas at auction and parts them out. He's got just about everything, his prices are unbeatable, and he tests everything he can before selling. The guy to know for miatas, for sure, he's well-known cross-country - just happens to be in AL.

Products Discussed in this Thread