Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Alabama!

Old 10-31-2013, 06:42 PM   #12501
GATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Alex
Location: B'ham, AL. Can be found in good ole Cherry Point, NC
GATORTACO92's Tacoma Gallery
ordered the OME HD full lift kit! bumper had to be put on hold. i had to remember a wise man telling me if i get the bumper then the lift and UCAs should be first....so UCAs next paycheck!
Old 11-01-2013, 09:17 AM   #12502
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GATORTACO92 View Post
well i will be going to cherry point north carolina!!! i got Harriers. not F-35 orders but luckily I was the only one who wanted the only Harrier order there, they will be replaced by F-35s so win win situation!
Congrats! Cherry Point is an awesome base. You will enjoy 2nd MAW! Never been there, but I had a lot of fellow Marines who were stationed there. I spent my time in NC at Camp Lejeune. You and your wife will enjoy it there. Its kind of a small civilian town, but no joke, take the off-limits list seriously. They do NOT play around in NC with that. Tell your wife to even avoid those places. Not because they are dangerous really, but because if a vehicle with base stickers is seen there, it gets reported. Sure YOU were not in the car there, but you still will get called in. Don't want that.

And hey, the Atlantic Beach Boardwalk is just north of you. I think it is only like an hour drive. BEAUTIFUL place. We went there a few times.
Old 11-01-2013, 09:51 AM   #12503
GATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGATORTACO92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaToy1997 View Post
Congrats! Cherry Point is an awesome base. You will enjoy 2nd MAW! Never been there, but I had a lot of fellow Marines who were stationed there. I spent my time in NC at Camp Lejeune. You and your wife will enjoy it there. Its kind of a small civilian town, but no joke, take the off-limits list seriously. They do NOT play around in NC with that. Tell your wife to even avoid those places. Not because they are dangerous really, but because if a vehicle with base stickers is seen there, it gets reported. Sure YOU were not in the car there, but you still will get called in. Don't want that.

And hey, the Atlantic Beach Boardwalk is just north of you. I think it is only like an hour drive. BEAUTIFUL place. We went there a few times.
okay off-limits are taken a lot more seriously there. and check out the boardwalk. sweet. i'm excited and can't wait but hopefully i can take my truck with me. i am gonna try and get stationed west coast after school in cherry point.
Old 11-01-2013, 01:25 PM   #12506

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davtopgun View Post
I see you Brian.
ya idk if i'll be in cali bt maybe arizona. wont know till after my next school.

that is weird that you don't put in what form you see him in....something going on that is under the category don't ask, don't tell?
Old 11-01-2013, 01:28 PM   #12507
All go, No show
Davtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
Davtopgun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ya idk if i'll be in cali bt maybe arizona. wont know till after my next school.

that is weird that you don't put in what form you see him in....something going on that is under the category don't ask, don't tell?

His name was in "Current active users viewing this thread". I saw him lurking...
Old 11-01-2013, 03:31 PM   #12508
mac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud of

Name: Mathew
mac424205's Tacoma Gallery
That's all he does now, lurking that is!
Old 11-01-2013, 03:40 PM   #12509

Marines:
well i think it's the age...SHHHHHHHHH. he can't hear certain volumes
Old 11-01-2013, 10:06 PM   #12510
Mr. Midlife Crisis
TacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
TacoAlaMode's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I see you Brian.
Yes, I'm lurking. Even if I can't get to the computer, I'm checking on my cell or reading the subscription in my email. I didn't refresh the screen, so I didn't see your post until now thou.
Old 11-02-2013, 07:50 AM   #12511
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
okay off-limits are taken a lot more seriously there. and check out the boardwalk. sweet. i'm excited and can't wait but hopefully i can take my truck with me. i am gonna try and get stationed west coast after school in cherry point.
Now I will say that when I was there, and they were hard core about the off-limits was in the 90s. Some things change, but I have heard that the current base commander , Colonel something-or-another, is fair, but firm. Old-Corps type.

A lot of schools will let you bring your POV, and a lot won't. With the way the Corps has changed over the years, it may be quite possible. If not you will still meet a lot of active duty Marines that will be more than happy to offer rides. When I was in NC I didn't have my POV, and I never had trouble going anywhere. could always get a ride.

Hey Jim.... I mean Justin.... Will you have those pieces of angle iron with you on Sunday? Also, how much do I owe you?
Old 11-02-2013, 01:42 PM   #12512

Marines:
well praying i van have it up there! that would be SWEET!!! oh also I'M GONNA BE A DADDY!!!
CAN YOU TELL I'M EXCITED!! HAHA
Old 11-02-2013, 02:15 PM   #12514

Marines:
thanks! well i have a little while to i can do that but i can't wait.
Old 11-02-2013, 05:32 PM   #12515
ASE Master Tech

Quote:
well praying i van have it up there! that would be SWEET!!! oh also I'M GONNA BE A DADDY!!!
CAN YOU TELL I'M EXCITED!! HAHA
Quote:
Congrats man! There is no feeling more amazing than holding your child in your hands.
Congrats!!!
Old 11-02-2013, 06:01 PM   #12516
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thanks! well i have a little while to i can do that but i can't wait.
congrats!!! like dave said, there is nothing like it in the entire world when you hold your child and get to watch them grow up. I know mine is only two but im already feeling like time is moving too fast.

Quote:
Hey Jim.... I mean Justin.... Will you have those pieces of angle iron with you on Sunday? Also, how much do I owe you?
I do not have them yet. there has been a bit of a stall on getting anything delivered. I do not want to have to pay the almost $75 shipping charge it costs to get stuff delivered and since this was a production month last month we didnt get any steel delivered. hopefully we will need an order put in soon for this month which is a down month for repairs.
Old 11-02-2013, 06:52 PM   #12517

Marines:
Quote:
Congrats!!!
THANKS!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoFMS View Post
congrats!!! like dave said, there is nothing like it in the entire world when you hold your child and get to watch them grow up. I know mine is only two but im already feeling like time is moving too fast.
THANKS!!!

well hopefully time wont fly by to fast. but i'll still be young so. haha. anyways i got 2 presents for graduating! i got the okay to buy my lift and then i'm finding out i am going to be a daddy. can't wait to do all the fishing and camping, will give me more reasons to go wheeling and camping but unfortunately we will have to get rid of her car which is a '12 altima coupe 2.5s with 24k miles maybe more, buuuuuut i got her on the right path to get a runner!!! haha, so hopefully when the time comes we can pick up a sweet deal on a '09-'12 runner.
Old 11-03-2013, 03:49 PM   #12518
BAMATOY is on a distinguished road

Name: Allen
BAMATOY's Tacoma Gallery
This seemed to be the proper thread to post this in. Been a lurker/member for a good while now and just trying to get back in the forum swing again. Anyway I have been seeing a lot of tacomas in the Huntsville area lately from stock all the way to highly modified. Sorry, didn't read thru the 600+ pages to see who owned what. But I was just curious if there was any regular Huntsville meet and greet or just a few guys that met up for a beer and talk trucks.
Old 11-03-2013, 04:16 PM   #12519
All go, No show
Davtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavtopgun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
Davtopgun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMATOY View Post
This seemed to be the proper thread to post this in. Been a lurker/member for a good while now and just trying to get back in the forum swing again. Anyway I have been seeing a lot of tacomas in the Huntsville area lately from stock all the way to highly modified. Sorry, didn't read thru the 600+ pages to see who owned what. But I was just curious if there was any regular Huntsville meet and greet or just a few guys that met up for a beer and talk trucks.
We have a few members in the Huntsville area, one of which holds a huge meet once a year.

It's way to nice outside to meet at his house though. Have to wait until it's unbearably cold.
Old 11-03-2013, 06:35 PM   #12520
ASE Master Tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMATOY View Post
This will get confusing. Hahaha.

Usually twice a year I think on average we get a large group together to wheel in or around Huntsville.

Products Discussed in this Thread