Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

elgin sc short notice meet

Old 05-21-2009, 04:33 PM   #1
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
elgin sc short notice meet

well me and sniper had a short notice mini meet today after school and went wheeling in my truck
as u can see from the pic we went thrugh a little bit of mud and ran over a few trees
and what u cant see is that we almost hit a black guy on a mopad
but the reaction on his face was priceless

the only pic of the whole 2 hours out wheeling
Old 05-21-2009, 04:35 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
if i hadnt been working i would have rode on down and hit some trails with ya'll.

watch out for people on mopeds!!
Old 05-21-2009, 04:37 PM   #3
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
if i hadnt been working i would have rode on down and hit some trails with ya'll.

watch out for people on mopeds!!
well.................they wernt really "trails" they were really just 2 teen age rednecks out havin fun around town
Old 05-21-2009, 08:03 PM   #4
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
you should really inform folks about shit like this!
Old 05-21-2009, 08:04 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
he did...it was just way too late!!
Old 05-21-2009, 08:06 PM   #6

Quote:
what do u think this thread is?

and it was kinda short noticed
we got out of school and he was like wanna go wheelin? and i was like give me 10 bucks and ok
so we did
kinda a spur of the moment kinda thing
Old 05-21-2009, 08:12 PM   #7
Sniper will become famous soon enoughSniper will become famous soon enough

Sniper's Tacoma Gallery
lol it was great and the guy on the moped was epic! lol we were below the road going up like an 70-80 degree hill and we saw him before just rideing around, so we kept trying to make it up the hill but we kept failing, so then we floored it and went like 90 going up the hill and made it and that guy on the moped was comeing down the road and he was like Holy fuck a truck just came out of the ditch LOL! his look was priceless!
Old 05-21-2009, 08:17 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
lol it was great and the guy on the moped was epic! lol we were below the road going up like an 70-80 degree hill and we saw him before just rideing around, so we kept trying to make it up the hill but we kept failing, so then we floored it and went like 90 going up the hill and made it and that guy on the moped was like there and he was like Holy fuck a truck just came out of the ditch LOL! his look was priceless!
yea its like a 20 foot drop down a 75-80 degree angle
i need sliders
hey tiger wanna hook a brotha up i think ill use them more than u will
now anyways
Old 05-21-2009, 08:20 PM   #9
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nope...but i can give you justin's phone number
Old 05-21-2009, 08:22 PM   #10

Quote:
nope...but i can give you justin's phone number
is that who made urs
i like urs how much they run ya?
Old 05-21-2009, 08:24 PM   #11
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

yeah thats who did mine

unbreakable fabrication
lenoir nc

around $400
Old 05-21-2009, 08:25 PM   #12
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

have no idea what they would cost now...as steel was a LOT cheaper i think when i had mine made
Old 05-21-2009, 08:33 PM   #13

Quote:
yeah thats who did mine

unbreakable fabrication
lenoir nc

around $400
that dont sound too bad
Quote:
have no idea what they would cost now...as steel was a LOT cheaper i think when i had mine made
Old 05-21-2009, 08:34 PM   #14
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
that dont sound too bad

i'll PM you his phone number...you can call him and ask him what he thinks they would cost now...dont call him tonite though...he's already in bed
Old 05-21-2009, 08:52 PM   #15

Quote:
i'll PM you his phone number...you can call him and ask him what he thinks they would cost now...dont call him tonite though...he's already in bed
thanks man
Old 05-22-2009, 09:13 AM   #16

ok heres the hill we went up its alot steeper than it looks

we did a video and ill upload it when i can
Old 05-22-2009, 09:17 AM   #17

the vid
Old 05-22-2009, 09:24 AM   #18
Sniper will become famous soon enoughSniper will become famous soon enough

Sniper's Tacoma Gallery
I was fliming it and it was awesome! but the guy on the moped was not there today
Old 05-22-2009, 12:09 PM   #19

awww i wanted to hit him today