Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

!!!!!!!!!Carolina Meet!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-23-2009, 07:04 PM   #1
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation !!!!!!!!!Carolina Meet!!!!!!!!!

anybody want to meet up at gulches in laurens...let me know a good weekend and we can make plans !!!
Old 06-02-2009, 05:22 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: LAZY DIVISION
AUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant futureAUDITECH has a brilliant future
AUDITECH's Tacoma Gallery
Just had triplets im a little busy but would have liked too.
Old 06-02-2009, 05:29 PM   #4
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
I would but I won't be wheeling...at least not till I buy a beater truck...
Old 06-02-2009, 05:33 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
im down for it................gotta find a good time though. here in the next few weeks should be good tho. couchie is probably interested too.......he was when i mentioned it last time.
Old 06-02-2009, 05:34 PM   #6
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDITECH View Post
Just had triplets im a little busy but would have liked too.
i understand...congrats man
Old 06-02-2009, 05:36 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
im down for it................gotta find a good time though. here in the next few weeks should be good tho. couchie is probably interested too.......he was when i mentioned it last time.
well actualy idk if my dad would be down any time soon...maybe we can meet up and just eat, maybe go to my grandparents farm as i am going up to columbia to help the move to it and they would deff like me to wheel there so im somewhere legal
Old 06-02-2009, 05:38 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonTacoma View Post
well actualy idk if my dad would be down any time soon...maybe we can meet up and just eat, maybe go to my grandparents farm as i am going up to columbia to help the move to it and they would deff like me to wheel there so im somewhere legal
you'd better get the green light for using the farm before you decide to tell everyonhe to come and wheel there.
Old 06-02-2009, 05:44 PM   #9
oh deffanitly, ive never been to it so i dont even know where itis i just know i am helping them move their big ol' barn to the farm...i will let people know then, if people are willing to come down here to hilton head area we could eat some good bbq and go to the beach and do a little of flexing behind the yota dealership it pretty good, i know the economey isitn the best for people wanting to drive down here
Old 06-02-2009, 05:56 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
I would but I won't be wheeling...at least not till I buy a beater truck...
im trying to get the old man to get a truck for offroad b/c he has a company car... i doubt he will do it but we are thinking about quads or a rhino or something like that