Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Moving to Greensboro, NC

Old 06-08-2009, 06:52 PM   #21
If You Search...You Shall Find.
uood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Uniform / Marked Patrol
uood8's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Gboro, and will be turning in my 08 frontier tomorrow for a 09 Accesscab 4x4
Old 06-08-2009, 07:47 PM   #22
Rude Boy |><|
Phantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Phantom_X-SP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by uood8 View Post
I'm in Gboro, and will be turning in my 08 frontier tomorrow for a 09 Accesscab 4x4
Cool...maybe I'll see you around.

btw...good choice
Old 06-08-2009, 07:51 PM   #23
mpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud ofmpgnc64 has much to be proud of

Air Force: Heavy Repair CE
Name: Mike and Denise
mpgnc64's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Mt Airy or will be in a few months. Welcome to the area.
Old 06-08-2009, 07:54 PM   #24
bigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud of
Name: mike
bigyetti's Tacoma Gallery
avl is ok i work at the grove park in resort and spa as a chef. again welcom to the area
Old 07-16-2009, 02:22 PM   #25
Rude Boy |><|
Phantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Phantom is officially in the house! ...well sort of lol I'm currently in some corporate housing, but will be moved into my new home by mid August. Greensboro reminds me of a mini Charlotte...its going to take a little getting used to but I think it'll grow on me.
Old 07-17-2009, 09:00 AM   #26
Taco Supremist
spearhead is a name known to allspearhead is a name known to allspearhead is a name known to allspearhead is a name known to allspearhead is a name known to allspearhead is a name known to all

spearhead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom_X-SP View Post
Phantom is officially in the house! ...well sort of lol I'm currently in some corporate housing, but will be moved into my new home by mid August. Greensboro reminds me of a mini Charlotte...its going to take a little getting used to but I think it'll grow on me.
Its got a pretty good layout, plus if it gets to closed in for you, Raleigh and Charlotte are around an hour away
Old 07-17-2009, 10:30 AM   #27
Rude Boy |><|

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearhead View Post
Its got a pretty good layout, plus if it gets to closed in for you, Raleigh and Charlotte are around an hour away
Yeah...It'll take some getting used to but nothing seems to be extremely out of the norm. I'll probably spend some time your way since my brother lives in WS.
Old 07-22-2009, 08:10 AM   #28
Rude Boy |><|

Where the heck are the Shell gas stations up here? Are there even any?...I see mostly BP, Mobile, and Citgo.
Old 07-22-2009, 06:39 PM   #29
If You Search...You Shall Find.
uood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Uniform / Marked Patrol
uood8's Tacoma Gallery
there are a couple around here....not many though, i believe there is one on highpoint rd...or at least their used to be.
Old 07-30-2009, 10:48 AM   #30
Rude Boy |><|

I found one on Battleground but that road is hectic like ALL the time.