Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Moving to Greensboro, NC

Old 05-27-2009, 06:12 PM   #1
Rude Boy |><|
Phantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Phantom_X-SP's Tacoma Gallery
Moving to Greensboro, NC

I recently accepted a promotion and will be relocating to Greensboro NC. Are there any other Taco lovers in the area?
Old 05-28-2009, 07:45 AM   #2
Taco Supremist
spearhead is a name known to allspearhead is a name known to allspearhead is a name known to allspearhead is a name known to allspearhead is a name known to allspearhead is a name known to all

spearhead's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to the Triad !
I am 15 minutes from the airport, right off of I-40.
Congrats on your promotion !
Old 05-28-2009, 08:22 AM   #4
bigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud ofbigyetti has much to be proud of
Name: mike
bigyetti's Tacoma Gallery
asheville hereabout 3hrs west
Old 05-28-2009, 08:23 AM   #5
bobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bobwilson1977's Tacoma Gallery
I have a buddy who lives there. I visited a few months ago and really liked the area. Nice small(ish) city with lots of character. Wouldn't mind living there myself honestly.
Old 05-28-2009, 08:28 AM   #7
bobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbobwilson1977 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Johnson City huh? Used to spend a lot of time out that ways. Used to hit up the Appalachian trail on occasion up there.
Old 05-28-2009, 08:39 AM   #9

Probably one of my favorite parts of TN. I took my Wife up there and we went up on that big Bald. I can't remember the name of it but there was a lot of huge rocks sitting out on top of it and you could see for miles when you got to the top.
Old 05-28-2009, 09:02 AM   #11
Rude Boy |><|
Phantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhantom_X-SP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearhead View Post
Welcome to the Triad !
I am 15 minutes from the airport, right off of I-40.
Congrats on your promotion !
Thanks! I'll be up there in the next week or so scoping out apartments and figuring whereabouts the city I'll be staying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
We'll see ya at the meets ...
You bet
Old 06-04-2009, 01:48 PM   #13
yote is on a distinguished road
yote's Tacoma Gallery
Pilot Mountain... 1 hour north
Old 06-04-2009, 02:03 PM   #14
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
i think greensboro is like 2 hours from fayettevile...
Old 06-04-2009, 02:17 PM   #16
Rude Boy |><|

It would be good to get a small group together. I'll be new to the area so no local friends for me

I wont be up there until July...anyone interested in meeting up?
Old 06-04-2009, 02:54 PM   #17
Taco Supremist
spearhead is a name known to allspearhead is a name known to allspearhead is a name known to allspearhead is a name known to allspearhead is a name known to allspearhead is a name known to all

spearhead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom_X-SP View Post
It would be good to get a small group together. I'll be new to the area so no local friends for me

As long as someone can show up with a spring compressor !
My 5100s and AAL set should be here in a week or so and I need somebody with far more skills, knuckle skin, and tools than I have to show me some love.

Are you thinking of doing some trail blazing or some wrenching ?
Old 06-04-2009, 03:15 PM   #18
Rude Boy |><|

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearhead View Post
Are you thinking of doing some trail blazing or some wrenching ?
20's + trail blazing = mucho trouble

No trail extravaganzas for me bro...I'm down for some wrenching/drinking/hanging out
Old 06-04-2009, 03:24 PM   #20
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom_X-SP View Post

the 4x4 goup is making an outer banks run 17-19 july