Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Anybody want to ride??

Old 06-02-2009, 10:52 AM   #1
Rangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant future

Army: 75th Ranger Regiment
Rangerpeterson's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody want to ride??

Hey guys I posted up a few months ago but figured I'd re-post since its been a while. I will be up in Clayton Georgia over 4th of July weekend to go camping. Anybody want to meet up and hit the trails? I'm not very familiar with the trails up there but have made a real quick pass through Beasley Knob ORV park. I'm good for Friday the 3rd Saturday the 4th or sunday the 5th. Just let me know!!!
Old 06-02-2009, 08:19 PM   #3
Rangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant future

Clayton is in the top right corner of the state if your looking at a map.
Old 06-02-2009, 08:21 PM   #4
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
I might come along for the trailing
Old 06-02-2009, 08:32 PM   #6
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
How far of a drive?
Old 06-02-2009, 08:40 PM   #8

Google maps clayton georgia. I'm actually going to be camping at Blackrock mountian state park.
Old 06-02-2009, 09:42 PM   #9
Ditch Doctor
medic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmedic2230 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Murph
medic2230's Tacoma Gallery
Lentsnh your looking at about 3.5-4 hours from where we're at. Right around the corner from there is some good trout fishing.

Murph
Old 06-04-2009, 08:39 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic2230 View Post
Lentsnh your looking at about 3.5-4 hours from where we're at. Right around the corner from there is some good trout fishing.

Murph
Do you know of any good fishing spots around there??
Old 06-04-2009, 08:57 AM   #11
Bart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to beholdBart is a splendid one to behold

Navy: ABH
Bart's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerpeterson View Post
Do you know of any good fishing spots around there??
Drive 20 minute's north to Franklin, NC and fish the Little Tennessee River. There's an outfitter on High way 28 north you can rent a cannoe there and fish down it the trip takes about 3-4 Hours then they come get you.