Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

OBX run July 17-19

View Poll Results: Attendence???
Fo Sho!!! 6 21.43%
Maybe 22 78.57%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-10-2009, 03:34 PM   #21
TacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to behold

Name: Justin
TacoTycoon's Tacoma Gallery
well, if you have a fishing rod out, you can stay as long as your heart desires
Old 06-10-2009, 03:38 PM   #22
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
main post edit.....check it !!!!!
Old 06-10-2009, 03:52 PM   #23
Resident Gun-toting Hippie
luni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Medic
Name: Burt's Mustache
luni's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdopy3 View Post
Of you pullin that FORD off the beach!
The cameraman was pooping. I wish I had pics.

As far as camping on the beach goes. The park website says no camping but if there are loopholes I stand corrected

Oh and Jamie, you bringing family this time?
Old 06-10-2009, 04:05 PM   #24
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
how many cars are you allowed per campsite,b/c i really cant afford to pay for a site and drive up there but i really want to go
Old 06-10-2009, 05:05 PM   #25
luni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shed

luni's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So whats up ur a maybe now?
Yea. There's been a hypothetical trip to the Smokeys on the table all summer and I just found out the in-laws are coming down 2nd weekend in July (weekend before this trip) and we promised to go back in December. I want to go so I'm not being dragged there but kinda pisses on this trip. Plus I want to go to New Hampshire in Aug, all together at least 3000 miles of vacation in less than a month. I don't know if the budget can handle it. Gonna check with the wife and see if she wants to come and then start bribing people for a ride out there. I have a ground tent now if there isn't any room at Chateau de le JHodge this trip.
Old 06-10-2009, 05:07 PM   #26
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by luni View Post
Yea. There's been a hypothetical trip to the Smokeys on the table all summer and I just found out the in-laws are coming down 2nd weekend in July (weekend before this trip) and we promised to go back in December. I want to go so I'm not being dragged there but kinda pisses on this trip. Plus I want to go to New Hampshire in Aug, all together at least 3000 miles of vacation in less than a month. I don't know if the budget can handle it. Gonna check with the wife and see if she wants to come and then start bribing people for a ride out there. I have a ground tent now if there isn't any room at Chateau de le JHodge this trip.
if i go im either sleeping in my truck or im bringing our 8 person tent, and air mattress so maybe sombody will par for the site and i will have food/grill and tentand sleeping bags...we go camping alot
Old 06-10-2009, 05:12 PM   #27
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassboat haulin taco View Post
son of a b............ i just came back from there last saturday !!!!!!!!!!!!! have fun

lucky 12 grille milepost 12 .........highly recommended.............

haha MIKE! holy shit! good to see you still around...hope things are goin ok on your end

BTW guys im out...no go for june/july/aug/sept and so on until further notice
Old 06-10-2009, 05:15 PM   #28

luni's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
haha MIKE! holy shit! good to see you still around...hope things are goin ok on your end

BTW guys im out...no go for june/july/aug/sept and so on until further notice
"Wahhh I broke an alternator and a belt so now I can't drive my truck until I get a truggied out old-man sack lookin beater to play in."

But seriously, possibility of the beach getting even more sand in your vag aside, why can't you make it?
Old 06-10-2009, 05:15 PM   #29
Quote:
Sounds cool! But I will be in an AC room in Rodanthe at the end of the day!
haha i actualy like camping...if there is loopholes on how to camp on the beach i would like to know, i heard if you have a fishing pole out your good to go, problem i dont fish anymore and i only have walmart poles for a lake?
Old 06-10-2009, 05:16 PM   #30
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
"Wahhh I broke an alternator and a belt so now I can't drive my truck until I get a truggied out old-man sack lookin beater to play in."

But seriously, possibility of the beach getting even more sand in your vag aside, why can't you make it?

work

finally got word that promotion is a go...and will be effective june 29th
Old 06-10-2009, 05:17 PM   #32

luni's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonTacoma View Post
haha i actualy like camping...if there is loopholes on how to camp on the beach i would like to know, i heard if you have a fishing pole out your good to go, problem i dont fish anymore and i only have walmart poles for a lake?
From the sounds of things if that loophole holds water there will be a few trucks and more than enough poles with lines out to have you covered

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
work

finally got word that promotion is a go...and will be effective june 29th
Well fuckin A, congrats then. Hopefully you can find some excuse to come up and let us get you drunk.
Old 06-10-2009, 05:19 PM   #33
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
From the sounds of things if that loophole holds water there will be a few trucks and more than enough poles with lines out to have you covered

Well fuckin A, congrats then. Hopefully you can find some excuse to come up and let us get you drunk.

at some point...yes...however...i'll have to wait till at least the fall meet...maybe ill have a trail rig at that point...and...hopefully that will coincide with a weekend off
Old 06-10-2009, 05:20 PM   #34
ok, im only going to meet up with you guys and have fun messing around on the beach, im going by myself or with some friends but no adults lol
Old 06-10-2009, 05:21 PM   #35

luni's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonTacoma View Post
ok, im only going to meet up with you guys and have fun messing around on the beach, im going by myself or with some friends but no adults lol
That's ok we're not bringing any adults either
Old 06-10-2009, 05:22 PM   #36
Quote:
That's ok we're not bringing any adults either
lol yall are adults, idk if you act like it though...do i have to have an x on my hands like at the clubs lol
Old 06-10-2009, 05:24 PM   #37
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
DAMN YOU AND YOUR SCHEDULING>..

I have to work the DEFY Program here on Pope/Ft.Bragg Mentouring the Youth about Drug awareness and camping and bullshit SO i cant go... AGAIN!!
Old 06-10-2009, 05:24 PM   #38
Quote:
you know saying im not 21 so i cant drink
Old 06-10-2009, 05:32 PM   #39
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AFTacoma View Post
DAMN YOU AND YOUR SCHEDULING>..

I have to work the DEFY Program here on Pope/Ft.Bragg Mentouring the Youth about Drug awareness and camping and bullshit SO i cant go... AGAIN!!
im seeing a trend with you..........you arent gonna make any meet at all are ya?
Old 06-10-2009, 05:35 PM   #40
Quote:
Yeah Suuuuure!
lol im so excited, its about a 7-8 hr drive, i live in the fartherst away corner form there lol, im already planning, getting packed