Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Auburn Meet!!

Old 06-08-2009, 03:44 PM   #21
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
I might be in...Gotta wait and see what work brings.

Is there any good wheeling up that way?? Get a two-fer trip in??
Yeah theres a good spot out in the country. A buddy of mine told me about it... havent seen it though
Old 06-08-2009, 06:13 PM   #22
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
Oh, so I've been postponing huh..... With that tone maybe I won't come to the meet at all....
Dont be sensative, this meet has been postponed twice just so you can come.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:29 PM   #23
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
THE MEET IS CANCEL!!
If more people say yes to going to the meet then the meet will be back on but for now its canceled

instead me and Lentsnh are planning a Georgia meet, but outta state people can come to
Old 06-08-2009, 06:32 PM   #24
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
I know we will get more views this way. Plus alot more people are in GA than AL and it would be even better.

REMEMBER: Out of state people are welcome, If they want to make the trip
Old 06-08-2009, 07:01 PM   #25
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
Dont be sensative, this meet has been postponed twice just so you can come.
1. Get a sense of humor, I wasn't being sensitive.
2. As far as I know, the meet has only been moved once, and that was from the 6th and not because I could not come, but because only like 4 or 5 people could show. If it was so important to have me at the meet, then you should have asked me what weekend was best for me.

And If I can't make it to a meet, then big fucking deal, I can always help Lents at another time, even if its before when a meet is scheduled. The main reason I would drive to a meet in Auburn is because I told him I would help him put his lift on. I'd love to dedicate a day just to hang out with people and do truck stuff, but Tacoma World is not my number one priority. I have a family, house, and job that come first. And anyways, I told lents I could most likely do the 27th. I cleared work for that weekend, and told my family I would be going out of town.
Old 06-08-2009, 07:40 PM   #26
Quote:
1. Get a sense of humor, I wasn't being sensitive.
2. As far as I know, the meet has only been moved once, and that was from the 6th and not because I could not come, but because only like 4 or 5 people could show. If it was so important to have me at the meet, then you should have asked me what weekend was best for me.

And If I can't make it to a meet, then big fucking deal, I can always help Lents at another time, even if its before when a meet is scheduled. The main reason I would drive to a meet in Auburn is because I told him I would help him put his lift on. I'd love to dedicate a day just to hang out with people and do truck stuff, but Tacoma World is not my number one priority. I have a family, house, and job that come first. And anyways, I told lents I could most likely do the 27th. I cleared work for that weekend, and told my family I would be going out of town.
Alright paul, Lents and I just talked this shit out and we both came to realize that it was all a miscommunication, I apologize for what i said
Old 06-08-2009, 07:44 PM   #27
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I just didn't want you think i was being a bitch about not being able to come. I probably won't be able to make a meet in GA though. maybe a mini meet in auburn some time.
Old 06-08-2009, 07:46 PM   #28
Quote:
I just didn't want you think i was being a bitch about not being able to come. I probably won't be able to make a meet in GA though. maybe a mini meet in auburn some time.
Naw i didnt think that, i was confused about all this and now that everything has been all cleared i understand now. the Ga meet is now an idea lol, a mini meet would be good. once again i apologize and i want to make sure we're good now
Old 06-08-2009, 07:48 PM   #29

you should get a lift and we could make a whole weekend of it.
Old 06-08-2009, 07:52 PM   #30
Quote:
you should get a lift and we could make a whole weekend of it.
haha try getting my dad to agree to it lol What about a spacer lift?
Old 06-08-2009, 07:54 PM   #31

spacer lifts are easier, but suspension is better for the truck. My truck rides so much better after my lift.
Old 06-08-2009, 07:55 PM   #32
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha try getting my dad to agree to it lol What about a spacer lift?
no spacer lift for colin!!
Old 06-08-2009, 07:56 PM   #33
Quote:
spacer lifts are easier, but suspension is better for the truck. My truck rides so much better after my lift.
I wanna get a leveling kit so my front end isnt lower than the rear end, which would be cheaper and better, toytec or 5100s
Old 06-08-2009, 07:57 PM   #34
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
are they that bad?
Old 06-08-2009, 07:58 PM   #35
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I wanna get a leveling kit so my front end isnt lower than the rear end, which would be cheaper and better, toytec or 5100s
for what you do and drive on....5100's will be fine.

Quote:
are they that bad?
just say no to spacers.......the ride is shitty man.
Old 06-08-2009, 07:58 PM   #36

with a spacer lift, you'll lose all suspension travel. I'd just get a set of billy's for the front and it would be all you need. Nothing for the rear is needed. plus 5100's are a better shock than the stock shock.
Old 06-08-2009, 07:58 PM   #37
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
5100s. Their adjustable like mine.

You will just have to switch out the UCAs and coils soon after
Old 06-08-2009, 07:59 PM   #38
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
hahaha Will. Your just like Derek sometimes
Old 06-08-2009, 07:59 PM   #39

if hes just leveling it out, he really won't need new uca's
Old 06-08-2009, 07:59 PM   #40
I wish i had a job right now so i can get this stuff