Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Auburn Meet!!

Old 06-08-2009, 08:00 PM   #41
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
hahaha Will. Your just like Derek sometimes
or maybe....he's like ........me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
if hes just leveling it out, he really won't need new uca's
yep...with the 5100's, stock coils are fine. uca's arent absolutely necessary either.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:01 PM   #42
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
sell yourself for sex
Old 06-08-2009, 08:03 PM   #43
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
sell yourself for sex
Old 06-08-2009, 08:03 PM   #44
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
just say no to spacers.......the ride is shitty man.
x2! I have spacers...and the ride is bumpy, even more at highway speeds
Old 06-08-2009, 08:03 PM   #45
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
or maybe....he's like ........me!
You dont have a cutout though
Old 06-08-2009, 08:04 PM   #46
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
You dont have a cutout though
i dont need a cutout....i have boobs mcgee.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:04 PM   #47
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha, whats the price for 2 5100's?
Old 06-08-2009, 08:05 PM   #48
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

boobs> life
Old 06-08-2009, 08:05 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
hahaha, whats the price for 2 5100's?
maybe around $169 or so. send a pm to one of the dsms guys....they'll tell you for sure.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:07 PM   #50
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
maybe around $169 or so. send a pm to one of the dsms guys....they'll tell you for sure.
Thats how much I got mine for. Brand new bought Keason1*'s set
Old 06-08-2009, 08:08 PM   #51
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i dont need a cutout....i have boobs mcgee.
So your not like Derek then.

Your cutout has life to it ( I meant that in a good way)
Old 06-08-2009, 08:10 PM   #52

Quote:
So your not like Derek then.

Your cutout has life to it ( I meant that in a good way)
yes....if "life to it" means alotta bounce and cleavage....you betcha.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:10 PM   #53
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
i would be all over the shocks if my dad said yes and i had the money plus im in debt to my dad with stuff i did to my truck
Old 06-08-2009, 08:11 PM   #54

lol, my dad asked why my truck was higher off the ground than his and i said "the trd package is taller". he then stated that he liked it and it looked better that way. If i said i put a lift on it, he would have told me i was stupid.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:11 PM   #55
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
i would be all over the shocks if my dad said yes and i had the money plus im in debt to my dad with stuff i did to my truck
The deer? Sell your Bull Bar..... just kidding
Old 06-08-2009, 08:12 PM   #56
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yes....if "life to it" means alotta bounce and cleavage....you betcha.
Thats exactly what I was meaning
Old 06-08-2009, 08:12 PM   #57
my dad thinks my truck is perfect the way it is now, if he says no then thats it, ill probably do a lift next year
Old 06-08-2009, 08:13 PM   #58
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lol, my dad asked why my truck was higher off the ground than his and i said "the trd package is taller". he then stated that he liked it and it looked better that way. If i said i put a lift on it, he would have told me i was stupid.
You dad has no clue that you put a OME lift on your truck?
Old 06-08-2009, 08:14 PM   #59

if you put the billys on and set them at .85 it will be level and he probably won't notice it.
Old 06-08-2009, 08:15 PM   #60

Quote:
You dad has no clue that you put a OME lift on your truck?

nope. its my truck anyways. I bought it so he has no word about what i do to it. hes more distracted by the 36 year old jeep in the driveway anyways.