Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Auburn Meet!!

Old 06-07-2009, 11:33 AM   #1
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Auburn Meet!!

Alright its my turn to start a thread on the new dates for the Auburn meet. May 31 and June 6th was a complete fail so me and Lents discussed a date to try this again. JUNE 27TH is the date for the next meet. Please try to make it, you dont have to be in Alabama to go to the meet.

This meet is also a MOD DAY so yall can bring your mods and get them done.

We will most likely hit some trails after we get the mods done grab a bit to eat and etc.

The Location is still at Tiger Town in Opelika.

Lents is going to try and get some people from XRU to come and he has a few friends of his (one that has the FJ TT(look in his gallery).

Please come to this meet.

and please post in this thread if you definitely are going to come.

If you have any questions PM Lents (Lentsnh), me (Colin), or Paul (lifesflaw123)
Old 06-07-2009, 12:53 PM   #3
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Hopefully this will be a successful meet.

Bump
Old 06-07-2009, 01:59 PM   #5
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Ill bump this all night if i have to, come on people
Old 06-07-2009, 08:08 PM   #6
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 06-07-2009, 08:24 PM   #8
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonTacoma View Post
i would go but its quite a long drive
Bluffton.... Is that close to Myrtle Beach?
Old 06-08-2009, 03:09 AM   #11
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
I would be there, But thats my weekend to work :[ so not going to be able to make it
Old 06-08-2009, 04:24 AM   #12
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
Bluffton.... Is that close to Myrtle Beach?
bout an hour...im on the mainland from hilton head island, the beach is about 20 mins away
Old 06-08-2009, 10:43 AM   #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by wareagle5693 View Post
Hey man I'm gonna probably be there! Just gotta get the parents to OK it.
Sweet!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotLift37 View Post
I would be there, But thats my weekend to work :[ so not going to be able to make it
Damn! sorry you cant make it, if anything changes please tell us
Old 06-08-2009, 02:01 PM   #15
wareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
wareagle5693's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wareagle5693
I'll try to get some other people I know to go. I'll ask some other people I know with Tacos if they wanna go.
Old 06-08-2009, 02:04 PM   #16
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
If I can for sure make it, I'd be glad to help people do any of the mods i've done already.
Old 06-08-2009, 02:10 PM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
If I can for sure make it, I'd be glad to help people do any of the mods i've done already.
You gotta make it to this meet, no more postponing
Old 06-08-2009, 02:26 PM   #19
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
You gotta make it to this meet, no more postponing
Oh, so I've been postponing huh..... With that tone maybe I won't come to the meet at all....
Old 06-08-2009, 03:43 PM   #20
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
Oh, so I've been postponing huh..... With that tone maybe I won't come to the meet at all....
Come on Paul dont be like that