Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

VA Boys?

Old 06-10-2009, 05:22 AM   #41
TacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to behold

Name: Justin
TacoTycoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdopy3 View Post
Nice! where abouts?
Well, if jhodge can get a decent amount of people going to the obx meet I will be down there. He was talking about southeren OBX so I am assuming he is meaning rodanthe/hateras area. The dates as of right now are 17-19 I beleive but so far not too many people have responded.
Old 06-10-2009, 05:25 AM   #42
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTycoon View Post
Well, if jhodge can get a decent amount of people going to the obx meet I will be down there. He was talking about southeren OBX so I am assuming he is meaning rodanthe/hateras area. The dates as of right now are 17-19 I beleive but so far not too many people have responded.
I would love too go to OBX, but I want a VA meet more. Just a local day meet that doesn't take up a whole weekend will be very nice!
Old 06-10-2009, 05:32 AM   #44
TacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to behold

yeah, a day trip in VA would be awesome! I guess I just can't get enough of it as is. Every other weekend after work on friday we head down there. Although, a meet where I would not have a truck coated in salt at the end of the day would be nice too haha
Old 06-10-2009, 05:09 PM   #45
05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
05TRD4WD's Tacoma Gallery
i will have to check to see what i am doing that weekend cuz i would love to go.
Im getting a 6" fabtech lift put on in the beginning of July and am looking for a place to try it out
Old 06-10-2009, 08:40 PM   #47
05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Anybody planning on going to the meet from Hampton Roads Area- Cheaspeake
Virginia

maybe a carvan to the trail head
Old 06-10-2009, 09:02 PM   #48
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
i could meet u in Richmond right off 64 and go from there
Old 06-11-2009, 05:41 AM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TRD4WD View Post
Anybody planning on going to the meet from Hampton Roads Area- Cheaspeake
Virginia

maybe a carvan to the trail head
When you say meet do you mean the one we are trying to figure out for VA or the OBX run that is being planned? Either way I am down for caravan. I am up in Gloucester.
Old 06-11-2009, 02:33 PM   #50
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
yea im prolly down for either event would rather be in the mountains but the ole lady would much rather be on the beach, especially in OBX
Old 06-11-2009, 03:22 PM   #51
Banned
Munky is on a distinguished road
Navy: Active 2002 - present
Name: Beau
Munky's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Munky Send a message via Yahoo to Munky
sup guys? was going to send PMs but i figure ill just post it here. Never been to Shoe Creek but i hear its really easy stuff, if i get in on this run what truck would yall rather i bring
Corova "Corolla" Beach OBX NC

or
my driveway like a week ago
Old 06-11-2009, 03:30 PM   #52
Banned
Munky's Tacoma Gallery
Also if yall are not in any local "clubs" let me know i can direct you to my club if you like, we have meetups in Chesapeake on Saturdays and hampton on Sundays. I personally will be in Hampton Saturday or sunday doing work on my 86 pickup
Old 06-11-2009, 03:41 PM   #53
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
well i would say either would be more than capable of making the trail... depends on how much you wanna play while your there i guess.

so how bout we start a list of who will actually by coming... i would love to see everybody that can ride out even if its just to hang out.... its about time some of us start getting together to hangout, do some wheeling, heck we can even do a mod day sometime if people want to....
Old 06-11-2009, 03:42 PM   #54
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
what exaclty so yall do on these sat and sun
Old 06-11-2009, 04:26 PM   #55
Banned
Munky's Tacoma Gallery
oh i know both of my rigs are able to do Shoe Creek not worried about that, was more of a ill bring the 86 if i roll if somebody thinks in some crazy way they might get stuck and would rather a winch tug out instead of a tow strap

Coffee Runs are mostly for BSin and drinking coffee while standing in a parking lot to show off what we drove
Old 06-11-2009, 04:48 PM   #56
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
gotcha... well no worries about anyone getting stuck or anything... i think most are just planning on cruising up the main trail and generally having an easy day hanging out. i always like to play on everything along the way but no worries on getting stuck or anything here... got a 10k on the front to cover that..
Old 06-11-2009, 04:52 PM   #57
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
EDIT: July weekend 11 or 18?
ShoeCreek Attendence
1. Burgman, (Stephen) 2wd Sport prefer 11th
Old 06-11-2009, 04:53 PM   #58
Banned
Munky's Tacoma Gallery
what date?
Old 06-11-2009, 06:28 PM   #59
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
lets just see what date works for the most people july 11 or 18 weekend and i would prolly like to camp out any place close?
Old 06-11-2009, 06:36 PM   #60

i might be able to go on the 18.
how long does the trail rde last?