Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Anyone want to ride?

Old 06-22-2009, 08:30 PM   #1
Rangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant future

Army: 75th Ranger Regiment
Rangerpeterson's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone want to ride?

I have posted a few times in the last few months but this will be my last try here. I am going to be up camping in north east Georgia over the 4th of July weekend and was wondring if anyone wants to hit the trails for a day? Either July 3rd 4th or 5th. I will be camping in Clayton, GA at Blackrock Mountian State Park. I have been to Beasleys Knob once so I was thinking about there or anywhere which will be fun. Let me know guys if anyone is intrested...
Old 06-22-2009, 09:25 PM   #3
Rangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant future

Just mapquested it and it says 6 hours.
Old 06-22-2009, 09:27 PM   #4
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
sory man, i cant do it then since im planning on going to obx, thanks for checking and have fun and stay safe!
Old 06-23-2009, 08:40 PM   #5

No takers huh...
Old 06-26-2009, 11:08 PM   #6

Bump...
Old 06-30-2009, 07:06 AM   #7

Last bump here...