Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

The Auburn Meet

Old 06-28-2009, 09:32 PM   #21
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
And the bad thing was that I was on the other side of the truck tightening the leaf bolt and I heard a Loud clank I asked what happened

And Paul said Nothing really just that your truck is on me (or something like that)

I had to go as fast as I could with the jack to get Paul out from there
Paul must have nearly shit himself
Old 06-28-2009, 09:35 PM   #22
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
Paul must have nearly shit himself
I caught it luckily. damn jacks gave way.
Old 06-28-2009, 09:36 PM   #23
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
No what happened was that you took out the drivers leaf bolt and the whole diff rolled off the jack.

and then we had to get it back in line (the u joints on the drive shaft were moved every which way)

I might be thinking of something else
Old 06-28-2009, 09:37 PM   #24
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
You must have some lightning fast reflexes to catch the weight of the rear end of Lents truck before hitting you
Old 06-28-2009, 09:38 PM   #25
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
No what happened was that you took out the drivers leaf bolt and the whole diff rolled off the jack.

I didn't take the bolt out...I was just sitting there when it fell. Regardless of what happened, at least the whole truck didn't drop.
Old 06-28-2009, 09:39 PM   #26

Quote:
You must have some lightning fast reflexes to catch the weight of the rear end of Lents truck before hitting you
It was just the axle, it was disconnected from the rear frame because we had the suspension off.
Old 06-28-2009, 09:39 PM   #27
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well Paul was already wroking on that side so he had his hands on the brake drum already
Old 06-28-2009, 09:40 PM   #28

Quote:
Well Paul was already wroking on that side so he had his hands on the brake drum already
jeeze lents, steal my thunder wont ya
Old 06-28-2009, 09:40 PM   #29
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I didn't take the bolt out...I was just sitting there when it fell. Regardless of what happened, at least the whole truck didn't drop.
Oh yeah thats right. My bad

Yeah or we would have had a serious problem
Old 06-28-2009, 09:42 PM   #30
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
jeeze lents, steal my thunder wont ya
Woops hahaha Go ahead Paul you tell the story

Ill be like this:
Old 06-28-2009, 09:44 PM   #31

Quote:
Woops hahaha Go ahead Paul you tell the story

Ill be like this:
well...I was in the middle of getting some from lents mom, when lents got mad pushed the truck off the jacks and then.....
Old 06-28-2009, 09:46 PM   #32
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
well...I was in the middle of getting some from lents mom, when lents got mad pushed the truck off the jacks and then.....
WOAH WOAH WOAH.......

in other news.... Did I tell you about what my dad said?
Old 06-28-2009, 09:47 PM   #34

i was reading around and saw that he said go for the bhlm......Does he know there is baking of headlights involved?
Old 06-28-2009, 09:47 PM   #35
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
WOAH WOAH WOAH.......

in other news.... Did I tell you about what my dad said?
that paul owes him money now?
Old 06-28-2009, 09:48 PM   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post

I was paid for doing the favor.
Old 06-28-2009, 09:50 PM   #37
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i was reading around and saw that he said go for the bhlm......Does he know there is baking of headlights involved?
Yeah and black out the emblems and wheels.

ummmmmm Not yet ha
Old 06-28-2009, 09:51 PM   #38
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ahahahahahahahahaha
What are you laughing at Xbox boy?!

Old 06-28-2009, 09:51 PM   #39
Lents how would your dad react to you baking you head lights
Old 06-28-2009, 09:53 PM   #40
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
No that I cant eat donuts and coffee at the same time............