Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

The Auburn Meet

Old 06-28-2009, 09:08 PM   #1
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
The Auburn Meet

Since Lents has no pictures and i do im gonna start the thread on how successful the Auburn Meet was. Paul did an Awesome job on installing Lents's lift. Here are pictures of the meet!

Lents is gonna miss his side steps

Old 06-28-2009, 09:17 PM   #2
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
I forgot to ask about the CB!!!!! Damn
Old 06-28-2009, 09:17 PM   #3
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Great pics though Colin. Wish you could have stayed until 9:00 Thats where the fun part happened
Old 06-28-2009, 09:19 PM   #4
mall crawlin', web wheelin', concrete cowboy
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
FlawedXJ's Tacoma Gallery
The sparks flew at 9
Old 06-28-2009, 09:21 PM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
The sparks flew at 9
Across the street and in the garage (fireworks)
Old 06-28-2009, 09:21 PM   #6
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
nice pics!!!!!!!!!!! Fun Fun
Old 06-28-2009, 09:22 PM   #7
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
And for the record I helped Paul with the suspension
Old 06-28-2009, 09:22 PM   #8
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Paul i heard about your close call, thank God you didnt get hurt. I wish i could have stayed but by the time i got home it was 9:20, and i was hauling ass. Besides my folks didnt want me to be out late.
Old 06-28-2009, 09:23 PM   #9
FlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlawedXJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i understand man. An axle doesn't feel good when it lands on you haha.
Old 06-28-2009, 09:24 PM   #10
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
Paul i heard about your close call, thank God you didnt get hurt. I wish i could have stayed but by the time i got home it was 9:20, and i was hauling ass. Besides my folks didnt want me to be out late.
I think thats about when we finished.... maybe it was 10:20
Old 06-28-2009, 09:24 PM   #11
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
it wasnt a real meet unless you took a picture of the group giving the finger to TW
Old 06-28-2009, 09:26 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
it wasnt a real meet unless you took a picture of the group giving the finger to TW
i'll keep that in mind next time.
Old 06-28-2009, 09:27 PM   #13
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
By the way Your copper friends followed me for 10 miles today when I was heading home.

I was so freakin scared
Old 06-28-2009, 09:27 PM   #14
I was completely shocked when Lents told me that his truck landed on ya, but for some reason i had a feeling that somehting like that would happen sadly.
Old 06-28-2009, 09:28 PM   #15
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesaflaw123 View Post
i'll keep that in mind next time.
Wont be very long before we get another meet going
Old 06-28-2009, 09:28 PM   #16
Quote:
AS FAR AS I KNOW your meet was the only one to do that.....
Old 06-28-2009, 09:29 PM   #17
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
AS FAR AS I KNOW your meet was the only one to do that.....
no there was another one recently too

but our meets are better anyways
Old 06-28-2009, 09:30 PM   #18
Quote:

I guess so
Old 06-28-2009, 09:31 PM   #19
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I was completely shocked when Lents told me that his truck landed on ya, but for some reason i had a feeling that somehting like that would happen sadly.
And the bad thing was that I was on the other side of the truck tightening the leaf bolt and I heard a Loud clank I asked what happened

And Paul said Nothing really just that your truck is on me (or something like that)

I had to go as fast as I could with the jack to get Paul out from there
Old 06-28-2009, 09:31 PM   #20
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

bah!