Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

NEW 4x4 club across the southeast

Old 07-08-2009, 07:39 PM   #1
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
NEW 4x4 club across the southeast

Now that the other club is gone, I'm starting a new one. Looking for individuals across all across the southeast. I'd like to see this club get LARGE in people and low in bullshit. I'm thinking about trying to make a large club that can be further broken down into smaller chapters that are closer together and can do more events together, but still come out in full force and hit the trails when we all can. I've got quite a few transfers from the other club and waiting on more. I really would like to see this thing grow and be a good meeting place for people, work help for people, and just an all around good place for people to have fun doing what we all like to do. If you are interested, you can PM me on here or email me at whitextreme915@yahoo.com. If we can get this thing going, I wouldnt mind getting the chapters going w/ their own prez's and have a website rolling too once we come up w/ a set name and all. I've got a friend that can do the site. Anything else that yall can think of would be greatly appreciated. Just like before, nothing is mandatory and no dues or anything like some places. Looking for a good group of people for a good cause...WHEELIN!!!!

EDIT: I know that I may be a little overzealous with my thoughs, but hey...a guy can dream.
Old 07-08-2009, 10:42 PM   #2
Resident Gun-toting Hippie
luni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Medic
Name: Burt's Mustache
luni's Tacoma Gallery
I hear by nominate to remove all members with Timberland Mica trucks. All those in favor say "Aye"
Old 07-09-2009, 07:54 PM   #3
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

too much fellas or what? i know i've got about 15 so far from SC, NC, TN, and VA, but lets get this thing going to make one hell of a fall trail meet
Old 07-09-2009, 07:57 PM   #4
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a little too far north. What happened with the previous club? (if you've covered this already, sorry, I missed it.)
Old 07-09-2009, 07:58 PM   #5
stanman9 will become famous soon enough
stanman9's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Raleigh, NC and I'm down.
Old 07-09-2009, 08:00 PM   #6
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanman9 View Post
I'm in Raleigh, NC and I'm down.

sorry I forgot to mention earlier, but PM me your name/addy and I'll add you to the distro list for everything we do.

thx
Old 07-09-2009, 08:00 PM   #7
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Aye!!
Old 07-09-2009, 08:01 PM   #8
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
should i just copy my email thoughts down here too?
Old 07-09-2009, 08:02 PM   #9
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
should i just copy my email thoughts down here too?
anything u wanna do, bacon
Old 07-09-2009, 08:03 PM   #10
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
eh too lazy...you got the thoughts...thats all that matters
Old 07-09-2009, 08:05 PM   #11
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
eh too lazy...you got the thoughts...thats all that matters

yup...all ideas/criticisms/help will be used to try to make this a great thing....same for everyone else as well.
Old 07-09-2009, 08:10 PM   #12
Enjoying my addiction
roxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedroxspin72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

roxspin72's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to roxspin72
Thumbs up Well....

Looking at future plans I have for my Blue Devil, I can take the lead for any F/I members

And dont worry, I will visit the woods every once an a while... if beer is around,
Old 07-10-2009, 11:08 AM   #13
eagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shedeagleswarrior is one of the sharper tools in the shed
eagleswarrior's Tacoma Gallery
Just for the record to let everyone know...RHT's club South East Custom 4x4 is not "gone". We will move on and have our events as we always do and look forward to growing in the future...
Old 07-10-2009, 11:11 AM   #14
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
im in what all do u need from me
Old 07-10-2009, 11:54 AM   #16
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
im in what all do u need from me
just shoot me a PM w/ email addy and name and i'll put u on the future distros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
sounds like some wheelin' drama...

nope, over and done with. if anyone would like to know, they can PM me about it. details dont need to be out in the open unless i get pressed into it
Old 07-14-2009, 07:44 AM   #17
the town is back that way
GeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud ofGeoTaco has much to be proud of

Name: Freeda Feltcher
GeoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Im just north of atlanta, im down for the cause... pm sent
Old 07-16-2009, 02:55 PM   #18
Sooooooper Moderator

alright ladies....sittin at about 20 ppl right now...lets get beefed up before the fall wheeling...depending on where all we get people from we may do URE or gulches or wherever to make it somewhat centrally located.
Old 07-25-2009, 10:25 AM   #19
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
im in.shoot me some info
pm sent
Old 07-25-2009, 12:13 PM   #20
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkirkner78 View Post
im in.shoot me some info
pm sent
replied....if u havent already, check out the club/URE trail thread