Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Good Dealer In East TN or Surrounding?

Old 07-21-2009, 12:31 PM   #1
rufeecolada is on a distinguished road
rufeecolada's Tacoma Gallery
Good Dealer In East TN or Surrounding?

Hey all,

Just moved to knoxville and am looking to buy a new 09 maybe 10 dc, 4x4, off-road, tow package, grey or silver. I am an airline pilot and don't mind traveling anywhere in the southeast to get a good price. Anyone have opinions, prices, or any other help with dealers around east tn or elsewhere? I hate having to put in my zip code to find invoice prices, why can't i just search the whole country for the best price? Anyway thanks for the help...
Old 07-21-2009, 12:33 PM   #2
JACKEL142 is on a distinguished road

JACKEL142's Tacoma Gallery
bought mine at Rivergate Toyota in Nashville, being in the bus. they took good care of me. PM me, and I'll put you in with the manager.
Old 07-21-2009, 12:35 PM   #3
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
hahahaha great screen name for a pilot. I live in Johnson City TN. we have a toyota dealer here and another Toyota dealer 20 min up the road in Kingsport so the two have some competition going on and always have some deals. check'em out and good luck
Old 07-21-2009, 01:12 PM   #4
rufeecolada is on a distinguished road
rufeecolada's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the reply guys, jackel ill pm when i figure out how, dark knight i will check those 2 out. I just searched edmunds and found that huntsville and greenville, sc had the lowest invoice of $27,778 -$1500 rebate (v6,dc,4x4,offraod,tow,grey). Don't know if that is reality or just edmund's bs. Anyone from these areas let me know. Thanks for the help you 2.
Old 07-21-2009, 01:23 PM   #5
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rufeecolada View Post
thanks for the reply guys, jackel ill pm when i figure out how, dark knight i will check those 2 out. I just searched edmunds and found that huntsville and greenville, sc had the lowest invoice of $27,778 -$1500 rebate (v6,dc,4x4,offraod,tow,grey). Don't know if that is reality or just edmund's bs. Anyone from these areas let me know. Thanks for the help you 2.
to pm people, either click on their name and then click on send a private message, or click on the blue bubble in the bottom of the blue box where their name is.
Old 07-21-2009, 01:47 PM   #6
AFTaco will become famous soon enough
Air Force: 2W0
Name: Doug
AFTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rufeecolada View Post
Hey all,

Just moved to knoxville and am looking to buy a new 09 maybe 10 dc, 4x4, off-road, tow package, grey or silver. I am an airline pilot and don't mind traveling anywhere in the southeast to get a good price. Anyone have opinions, prices, or any other help with dealers around east tn or elsewhere? I hate having to put in my zip code to find invoice prices, why can't i just search the whole country for the best price? Anyway thanks for the help...
I have been looking for months! I'm from Sevierville! I found the best price is in Atlanta area, Houston, of Dallas/Ft Worth. Atlanta is not a bad drive to save 2-3k. Why are east TN sales people mainly females? Those are the ones to watch out for. Pretty and slick. Anyways, I tried to get the dealers from TN to underbid a price from Atlanta and out of 5, none were able to come close. I don't want to take business away from anyone, but its the truth.
Old 07-21-2009, 01:57 PM   #7
AFTaco will become famous soon enough
Air Force: 2W0
Name: Doug
AFTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFTaco View Post
I have been looking for months! I'm from Sevierville! I found the best price is in Atlanta area, Houston, of Dallas/Ft Worth. Atlanta is not a bad drive to save 2-3k. Why are east TN sales people mainly females? Those are the ones to watch out for. Pretty and slick. Anyways, I tried to get the dealers from TN to underbid a price from Atlanta and out of 5, none were able to come close. I don't want to take business away from anyone, but its the truth.

P.S None of the dealers even had the 1500 rebate. I called around just a few weeks ago and they were doing the 1k rebate. GA is $1500 right now. If you are going to do business with anyone in Knoxville, I would reccomend Rick Mcgill Airport Toyota. The sales people are very nice.
Old 07-21-2009, 02:22 PM   #8
MattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the roughMattN03 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Matt
MattN03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I had the same problem with Central KY dealers. I ended up buying a used 07 with 3800 miles on it in Asheville, NC. We saved $2-3k and got one with lower mileage. Sometimes it's worth the drive when the local dealerships won't be realistic with their pricing.
Old 07-21-2009, 06:15 PM   #9
Redneck from the hills
cbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
cbcs1987's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to east tn. I live in the county next to you (blount county). Try the toyota dealer on parkside drive near turkey creek. Thats who I do business with and they are ok.
Old 07-21-2009, 06:17 PM   #10
Redneck from the hills
cbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
cbcs1987's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
P.S None of the dealers even had the 1500 rebate. I called around just a few weeks ago and they were doing the 1k rebate. GA is $1500 right now. If you are going to do business with anyone in Knoxville, I would reccomend Rick Mcgill Airport Toyota. The sales people are very nice.
Rick Mcgill is good too. My brother got a car from them and broke the mirror off a week later moving stuff around in the garage. Took it to them to fix and they did it for free. Didn't even have the cosmetic bumper 2bumper warranty of whatever.