Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

VA Meet/Mod Day

Old 07-30-2009, 08:07 AM   #21
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
clem this is not a URE thread, GET OUT! unless ur going to come to a VA meet
NO CRAP! stephen, i ment id rather go up there and install it with yalls help
Old 07-30-2009, 08:10 AM   #22
TacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to behold

Name: Justin
TacoTycoon's Tacoma Gallery
guess I shouldn't have posted anything pertaining to the URE meet

Since no real dates have been shot out what about the last weekend in august?
Old 07-30-2009, 08:17 AM   #23
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
its all good taoctycoon, just messing with clem
Old 07-30-2009, 08:36 AM   #24
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
gotta pick a date if were gonna do it and a place... if its gonna be a mod day also need somewhere we can work and whatnot...
Old 07-30-2009, 08:43 AM   #25
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
so a sat. prolly be best
Aug 18
Aug 25
Sept 1
vote which day will work best
Old 07-30-2009, 08:48 AM   #27
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
and location i would have yall over but i dont currently have much parking or tools....
Old 07-30-2009, 08:51 AM   #28
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
my bithday is the 26 so i dont think i can make 25 and im getting my lift for my bday...so sept 1st is best but i got court sometime around there
Old 07-30-2009, 08:54 AM   #29
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
dont think itll be on a sat sooo
Old 07-30-2009, 10:17 AM   #31
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
18th or 25th for me...depending on location
Old 07-31-2009, 11:18 AM   #33
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
kevins house?
Old 07-31-2009, 11:18 AM   #34
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
well i have a decent bit of parking... and plenty of tools. just cant get to loud or rowdy... its a small neighborhood. but i'd have to run it by the misses first.. plus i'm kinda out of the way for most people. but let me know if your interested and i'll see if i can or not.

what saturdays are we considering??
Old 07-31-2009, 12:37 PM   #36
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
well yea not for you... but may discourage some of the beach guys from comming over.. up to ya'll....
Old 07-31-2009, 12:47 PM   #37
TacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to behold

Name: Justin
TacoTycoon's Tacoma Gallery
looking to be around 3 and half hours from the middle peninsula, give or take a little depending on traffic.
Old 07-31-2009, 02:27 PM   #38
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

right at 5 hours for me to lexington
Old 07-31-2009, 02:43 PM   #39
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
right at 5 hours for me to lexington
which lexington
Old 07-31-2009, 02:47 PM   #40
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonTacoma View Post
which lexington
the lexington in VA where kevin lives....