Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

VA Meet/Mod Day

Old 08-11-2009, 12:04 PM   #61
yotapower10 will become famous soon enough
Name: Neal
yotapower10's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to yotapower10
Hey is it ok if I join in on this? I don't really have any mods to do but would love to come and help out with anything
Old 08-11-2009, 12:44 PM   #62
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
sure... as soon as we actually figure out whats going on.. haha. ohh and burgman, if its the 22nd i'm out, gonna be outta town that weekend.
Old 08-11-2009, 01:15 PM   #63
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
I want in on this jank lol
Old 08-11-2009, 08:26 PM   #64
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
idk whats going on... i dont know of any trails nor do i have any place that could house more than a couple tacos...
people start saying what dates will work and ill go through the posts and figure out the best date for the majority
Old 08-12-2009, 10:09 AM   #65
pointtoretrieve is on a distinguished road

pointtoretrieve's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Burgman id like ta come up if ya don't mind. Just set a date and i will try to work around it. This will be my first meet and look forward to seeing some cool yotas and meet some new people. Good luck makin everyone happy. What about doing a poll. Just an idea. Also are you lookin to do Fri,Sat,Sun, Sat,Sunor just Sat.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:56 PM   #66
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
i think right now were looking at a single day drive to drive home meet and i would like as many people as possible to come not sure of a location tho... Fire931, i had a blast on those rocks and wouldnt mind trying those again if any other people are interested
Old 08-15-2009, 04:01 PM   #67
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
bam idea just popped into my head.... holiday inn mod/meet great day... easy highway access, tons of parking, centrally located... so lets get a date figured out

i guess were looking Sept?
Old 08-15-2009, 04:06 PM   #69
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
a nascar weekend definently wont work... 29th would work for me
Old 08-15-2009, 04:12 PM   #70
jeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Active Duty
Name: Jeremie
jeremiekc's Tacoma Gallery
Just let us know the place and I will definately be there. I know alot of the local guys went to Rausch Creek this weekend. I was going to go up there but they had us come in for a gay thing today.
Old 08-15-2009, 04:46 PM   #71
pointtoretrieve is on a distinguished road

pointtoretrieve's Tacoma Gallery
Aug. 29th work great for me on a four day break from work.

Do you have a location for the days in?
Old 08-15-2009, 04:48 PM   #72
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
yea i wanted to go but i had work... so the place will be the Holiday Inn Richmond Airport 445 International Center Dr Sandston Va 23150
Old 08-16-2009, 07:11 PM   #73
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...-aug-29-a.html
Link to the meet
Old 08-17-2009, 06:56 AM   #74
yotapower10 will become famous soon enough
Name: Neal
yotapower10's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to yotapower10
sweet ill be up there that saturday but i might just stay for the day lookin forward to it