Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

VA Meet/Mod Day

Old 07-27-2009, 04:57 AM   #1
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
VA Meet/Mod Day

Maybe late Aug b4 school starts up would be best for me, dont know of any locations
Soooo, post what dates would/could work for u and a location

Burgman (Stephen) flexible schedule mid/late Aug
Old 07-27-2009, 05:00 AM   #2
TacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to behold

Name: Justin
TacoTycoon's Tacoma Gallery
I would be game, school starts the 24 of August but shouldn't be an issue. Hey where you go to school Stephen?
Old 07-27-2009, 05:01 AM   #3
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
Vcu
Old 07-27-2009, 05:05 AM   #5
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
yea man not far
Old 07-28-2009, 06:47 AM   #6
Marti039 is on a distinguished road
Marti039's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought an 04 Double Cab and I am moving to the Richmond/Hopewell area in the next few weeks. I would like to check out what mods y'all have and determine which ones I might like. I should be up there by mid/late Aug.
Old 07-29-2009, 02:13 PM   #7
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
How many of us from the richmond area are on here? I was under the impression its all cali boys lol
Old 07-29-2009, 02:26 PM   #8
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
there seems to be a growing amount of us VA guys lately....
Old 07-29-2009, 06:35 PM   #9
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
depending on when/where, i may be able to ride up. heading to harrisonburg this weekend for a shitty wedding
Old 07-29-2009, 06:44 PM   #10
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTycoon View Post
Nice, I'm just over at CNU
Nice! I'm right across the James River Bridge, if you know of that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire931 View Post
there seems to be a growing amount of us VA guys lately....
The more the merrier, for the meet/mods days!
Old 07-30-2009, 05:20 AM   #13
TacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to beholdTacoTycoon is a splendid one to behold

Name: Justin
TacoTycoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Nice! I'm right across the James River Bridge, if you know of that.
Yep, I've lived in Gloucester all my life which is about maybe 45 minutes or so from you. Any weekend should be good for me for a meet/mod day. Another thing I forgot to mention was whoever is wanting to go to the URE meet this fall we could all caravan it down there.
Old 07-30-2009, 05:25 AM   #14
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
def. going to ure here
Old 07-30-2009, 05:47 AM   #15
Fire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFire931 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Fire931's Tacoma Gallery
yea i'll be going to URE but everyone else will probably be going a different route being as though ya'll are east of me...

hey hodge... you driving your truck up to harrisonburg this weekend??
Old 07-30-2009, 07:16 AM   #18
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire931 View Post
yea i'll be going to URE but everyone else will probably be going a different route being as though ya'll are east of me...

hey hodge... you driving your truck up to harrisonburg this weekend??

yup yup...gotta have my dvd player to entertain me as i drive...haha
Old 07-30-2009, 07:22 AM   #20
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
clem this is not a URE thread, GET OUT! unless ur going to come to a VA meet