Southeast Tacomas

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > South East

Notices

Good East NC dealership for warranty work?

Old 08-01-2009, 08:24 AM   #1
Resident Gun-toting Hippie
luni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Medic
Name: Burt's Mustache
luni's Tacoma Gallery
Good East NC dealership for warranty work?

So far my 2 local dealerships (Rick Hendrick and Toyota of Sanford) have treated any warranty work like I walked in and asked them if they wanted free root canals. I'm having engine trouble and need it checked out and really don't want to get dicked halfway through and have them tell me I need to pay for an engine rebuild when I'm sitting on an extended warranty.

Anyone got a dealership near Bragg that takes care of their customers? I've had some awesome experiences at other dealerships with just the 3yr/36k warranty, I'm surprised I get the shaft by so many places around here.
Old 08-01-2009, 08:27 AM   #2
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
toyota of lake norman is good. thats where we take ours for service. but i dont know how far away that is for you
Old 08-01-2009, 06:16 PM   #3
pitbullcruiser is a splendid one to beholdpitbullcruiser is a splendid one to beholdpitbullcruiser is a splendid one to beholdpitbullcruiser is a splendid one to beholdpitbullcruiser is a splendid one to beholdpitbullcruiser is a splendid one to beholdpitbullcruiser is a splendid one to behold
pitbullcruiser's Tacoma Gallery
Pinehurst Toyota has never given me problems.
Old 08-01-2009, 09:13 PM   #4
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
^^i was about to say that i've heard good stuff about pinehurst
Old 08-02-2009, 08:58 AM   #5
Resident Gun-toting Hippie
luni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shedluni is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Medic
Name: Burt's Mustache
luni's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitbullcruiser View Post
Pinehurst Toyota has never given me problems.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
^^i was about to say that i've heard good stuff about pinehurst
Awesome, I'll give'em a call on Monday. I was about to try to make amends with Toyota of Sanford even though I've gotten crap from every one of their departments.